Spanish signs markers help

centaur

Feb 12, 2013
Greece
Detector(s) used
Minelab xterra 705 Artemis LRL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Whatever is happening, its happening around the cross. I'll zoom in on the pic and see what else is there .If you put you back to the cross, what do you have in front of you.?Within 4 or 40?.Or maybe 4 other marks close to each other.

OP
OP
T

Treasure4dayz

Aug 17, 2011
Whatever is happening, its happening around the cross. I'll zoom in on the pic and see what else is there .If you put you back to the cross, what do you have in front of you.?Within 4 or 40?.Or maybe 4 other marks close to each other.

What picture are you referring too ?

centaur

Feb 12, 2013
Greece
Detector(s) used
Minelab xterra 705 Artemis LRL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I cant do what I want to do with the png pic. If you can post a jpg its better.There are more markings on the pic with the cross. There is a little map, but you have to put a filter on it to see it better.
Is the cross and 4 candles looking at the stone with the hole hanging on the tree ?? The best thing is to make a diagram in the order you found things, along with distances. That would help.

Last edited:

mical66

Jul 17, 2012
Greeneville , TN
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
T4D , there is a post on this forums some where , i read it a few months ago and it was amazing , the guy basically wrote a book here telling how he came in contact with some one whos father actually fond a cache of jesuit gold and made a map and burried it , long story short he spent years with different knowledgable people out there and he deciphered rock carvings and found 2 empty caches , the people that beat him there actually carved the date they took the caches on the walls there , he has pictures kind of like yours , if i find the post again ill give ya a link , this man would be some one you need to talk to ...

OP
OP
T

Treasure4dayz

Aug 17, 2011
Keep me posted I have lots of info and more signs to share . If you know more people with info on signs trail markers let me know thax

mical66

Jul 17, 2012
Greeneville , TN
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
im sorry man i have spent a couple hours looking thru old posts and so far no luck..it was a awesome read and i hoped some one else would remeber also and help out.
this guy wrote a complete essay with step by step details and pictures of the carvings and stone pillars and how he decoded what they meant.
if i come upon it i will post here but so far it does not look good.

Ecominer

Banned
Mar 20, 2003
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gemini III; Garrett Master Hunter;2009 Minelab Explorer SE Pro; Quantro Discovery Land Tone Magetometer 1A;
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Since I donā€™t know what the sequence of your photos are I am going to eliminate those I canā€™t evaluate because I donā€™t know where they are. Start L-R and working down I will eliminate 1, 2, 3, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 12.
#4 The heart. Typically you would think to look below it and maybe out to about 12 feet. I donā€™t think that is the case here, but you could run a detector over that area to be sure. If you notice to the lower left there is an upside down V which means go that direction behind the heart. One think you could do is measure the distance of the heart above the ground, multiply that times 10 and detect that area behind the heart. What I am wondering though is to the left of the upside down V looks like a roll of clay that winds up and to the left. Could that be an arroyo or trail behind the heart leading to the treasure?
#5 Iā€™ve never seen anything like #5. Could it mean to look below the stone hanging from the tree? You could also measure its height from the ground and search that distance around the tree.
The hole in the stone could also be a sighting hole where you look through it, both directions to see if you can identify another rock marker.
#11 The cross with the box means there is a church treasure. Where? The letter A is an indicator. Notice the A tilts right and the long leg is on the right. Meaning that is the side to be looking on. Could it be below the A. I donā€™t think so. Why, because of the four fish (rockets, whatever) and the man to the right. This could mean it is four times the length of a man meaning, roughly 5ā€™ 7ā€, or roughly 23 feet. It could be to the right of the A. I would do a full 360 degree search of this area. I have seen an A that was the reverse. If I knew what the four fish meant I could probably give you a better indicator. Also it is easier to interpret if you are in the area and know what the topography is.
Since the arm on the man is more distinguishable on the left than the right I would think this could possibly be a reverse indicator meaning the treasure is on the left.

Talondale

Sep 6, 2013
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would point out that in pic #4 the heart and area below are not weathered or covered in lichen as the rest of the rock. Is it possible that this was a natural breakaway? Was there rubble below this section?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread