SPEAKING of caches, video of nice cache

The Grim Reaper

Gold Member
Apr 3, 2008
Southern Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice one trevmma! That was hilarious. I loved the way he was just throwing those 6 inch Blades up there and you could hear them clang together. I wonder if he knapps those out himself?

WV sifter

Aug 24, 2011
"early junk"???"damn scottsbluff"???"everyone has those"???wtf I sure dont have anything that big ,look at the fool throwing them on top of one another???a REAL cache like that would have made the papers around here and would be worth about 40-50 grand,that scottsbluff was huge,he fills the hole back up with authentic artifacts??? :dontknow: ill bet my bottom dollar those are guaranteed repros,this guy is an idiot!

buzzgator

Nov 15, 2006
Detector(s) used
Nautilus DMC-IIBa/Tesoro Cibola
Lmao got to be the same guy that did the Mo is loaded with arrowheads vid! He was dropping points tossing them around. Loved it!

buzzgator

Nov 15, 2006
Detector(s) used
Sadly enough most people dont/wont get it.

OP
OP
trevmma

trevmma

Bronze Member
May 23, 2006
Detector(s) used
whites 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yeah it's the same man, yeah I read the comments on youtube and people think this guy is serious,lol

buzzgator

Nov 15, 2006
Detector(s) used
The first video I saw I almost crapped myself when he dropped the clovis and just raked it aside to toss another beautiful repo on the pile! And that flat mono tone voice sets the stage perfectly.

buzzgator

Nov 15, 2006
Detector(s) used
Very soft fine dirt must be langlade cty silt loam. Its a parody you know a humorous imitation of a real cache find.

WV sifter

Aug 24, 2011
Oh believe me I knew it was a joke right after the "early junk"comment he made,besides the fact that he was throwing them around like garbage :D

OP
OP
trevmma

trevmma

Bronze Member
May 23, 2006
Detector(s) used
whites 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is there a video of the cache

tncreeker

Feb 6, 2011
Maggie Valley, N.C.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hey did anyone notice the perfectly straight sides to his "spatula" hole?? People really believed that one?? LMAO I know nuttin bout nuttin but common sense would rule on this,,,,just sayin.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread