Special Thank You from Saving History!

SCdigger

Apr 6, 2003
South Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE, Fisher Gold Bug Pro, Shadow X5, Fisher F75/F70, Garrett Infinium
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hey guys! Just wanted to post a quick thank you for making Saving History more successful than I could ever imagine.

I'd like to announce that today, Sunday, January 11, 2009 the Saving History video series surpassed 1/4 of a million views!

It's been a tremendous experience ever since I sat in my office and recorded my first video on the computer's webcam. Wondering if anybody would actually want to watch this.

Today, we've got 34 episodes online, 475 YouTube subscribers, significant viewership from not only the US, but Poland (#2 country in Saving History viewership), Canada, Russia, UK, France, Germany, Norway, Spain, Italy, and many others...Saving History was also most recently accepted in the Parnter Program...which means that YT has recognized the series as a quality production with a solid viewership and allows SH to share in revenue generated from YT advertising.

Through Saving History I've had the opportunity to meet a lot of great new people in this hobby and visit lot's of unique sites. It's even opened a few doors of opportunity that I can't really disclose at this time

Bottom line, none of this would mean anything without you, the viewers. So, I offer each of you a big heart-felt thank you. Hopefully, I can continue to take you along on our relic hunting adventures (good or bad), for a long time to come.

Best wishes and happy hunting!

Greg Toney aka "SCdigger"

Oh, and lest not I forget a personal thank you to American Digger magazine for their loyal support. And of course, Bill "Horsesoldier" Duggan. Good friends are hard to find. Be on the watch for his new episode hitting the web this week!

Sky Pilot

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Tellico Plains, Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Several Fisher, Tesoro, White's and Garrett's
Greg, Thank YOU!! I personally love and appreciate the work you do, and am actually disappointed that no one else has replied to your very kind and heartfelt Thank You. Shame, Shame. Regards, Richard.

OP
OP
SCdigger

SCdigger

Apr 6, 2003
South Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE, Fisher Gold Bug Pro, Shadow X5, Fisher F75/F70, Garrett Infinium
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Thanks Richard!

GT

birdman

Gold Member
Jan 28, 2005
Choctaw Beach Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 and ORX, tesoro Cibola with garret,whites and minelab pinpointers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SCdigger ,love your adventures ! Thanks for sharing them.

Sky Pilot

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Detector(s) used
:thumbsup:, No problem, Greg! Regards, Richard. Birdman, Cool that you took time to say thank you to Greg! There are very few folks kind enough who would make the time, obviously you are one of the few! :)

Sky Pilot

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Detector(s) used
T- Bucket, COOOLLL car!! I'm in Monroe Co., maybe I'll see it in one of the shows!! As the winner, no doubt!! Regards, Richard.

ric44

Nov 23, 2006
Ky
Detector(s) used
Whites 5900di pro sl, tesoro tejon,nautilus dmcb,excalibur 1000
Looking forward to the next video. Great job Greg.

YankeeDownSouthAdv.

Bronze Member
Jun 28, 2005
alachua county, FL
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Nokta Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
greg,

thanks, love the videos, give me lots of ideas , and also enjoyable to watch , kinda like that weekly show you just can't wait for the next episode!1..also we share the same name so i know youre good!...gregg

Twin Digger

Feb 13, 2009
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
very nice series. Keep them coming. Maybe someday I'll join you in a hunt.. Young and ambitious at 47.. I study Archaeological sites and Landscape during the three seasons in Minnesota..

Again Nice series...

Twin Digger

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago IL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I said it once and I'll say it again, you have the very best detecting videos on all the net!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread