Spectrum Cell phone Service

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Has anyone on here had any experience with the Spectrum cell phone service. I see now UNLIMITED CALLS> DATA and TEXTS $29 a month for 2 phones ? Just wondering if people are happy with the service and coverage

Thanks in ADVANCE !!

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Has anyone on here had any experience with the Spectrum cell phone service. I see now UNLIMITED CALLS> DATA and TEXTS $29 a month for 2 phones ? Just wondering if people are happy with the service and coverage

Thanks in ADVANCE !!
Spectrum Mobile uses Verizon's network for its phone plans. This means that you can bundle your Spectrum phone service with your Spectrum internet and/or cable bill and still access Verizon's coverage across most of the US.

So basically means that if you get good reception (signal) with hte Verizon's network there's no reason why the Spectrum shouldn't be as good.

Unless they have a limited coverage area of towers. The discount cell players are sometimes limited within a certain urban area-when it comes to the rural they are limited.
Then again this is from a guy that lives in the land of cell oligarchs. (The big 3)

OP
OP
Gare

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Spectrum Mobile uses Verizon's network for its phone plans. This means that you can bundle your Spectrum phone service with your Spectrum internet and/or cable bill and still access Verizon's coverage across most of the US.

So basically means that if you get good reception (signal) with hte Verizon's network there's no reason why the Spectrum shouldn't be as good.

Unless they have a limited coverage area of towers. The discount cell players are sometimes limited within a certain urban area-when it comes to the rural they are limited.
Then again this is from a guy that lives in the land of cell oligarchs. (The big 3)
I was thinking your way also. Just wondered if anyone else had experience with them ?
They are offering me 2 phones TOTALLY unlimited for 29 a month

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I was thinking your way also. Just wondered if anyone else had experience with them ?
They are offering me 2 phones TOTALLY unlimited for 29 a month
We pay $153.00 for 2 phones, unlimited minutes Canada wide calls and texting. Combined 20Gig for data.
We behind over up here and there's no kiss 😘

OP
OP
Gare

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I do not have spectrum but was thinking about giving them a try. They are advertising two phones UNLIMITED EVERYTHING for $29 a month I pay almost 4 times that and am limited I am hoping someone on here has experience with them and can give some reports

rayoh

Jan 13, 2017
northeast Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac-Notka Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Thanks in ADVANCE !!
Gare, my buddy has the Spectrum deal and he is more than happy with the coverage and speed. It is a great deal.

OP
OP
Gare

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gare, my buddy has the Spectrum deal and he is more than happy with the coverage and speed. It is a great deal.
Ray where does he live and can i contact him ?

Tpmetal

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2017
Western ny
Detector(s) used
equinox 800, Whites mx sport, Garrot carrot, bounty hunter time ranger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
we have spectrum for internet......its terrible and they have corrupt practices. They constantly limit your internet while advertising speeds almost double of what you actually get. Then when you complain they jack your speed back up then slowly lower it again over time hoping you will not notice. We have no other options at the moment. also look up their history of not meeting their end of the internet contract with NYS. Now i have no experience with their phone services, but based on dealing with them here for internet I would stay far far away from them.

Tpmetal

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2017
Western ny
Detector(s) used
equinox 800, Whites mx sport, Garrot carrot, bounty hunter time ranger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I also forgot to add that they kept charging us the high prices of our old lines when they updated the area with new ones. the old charges were for a slower plan that was more expensive than the new faster plan. And when we tried to switch they tried to charge us an array of fees when switching to the newer cheaper faster plan.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread