Spent Most Of The Day Coin Shooting With The ATX On Toboggan Hilld Today.

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
atxrelics_zpscec2e220.jpg~original

Was out hunting with my buddy today. He just purchased a new AT Gold. All in all I hunted 3 hills. I tucked 2 of those hand warmers inside the camo cover, between the batteries and they did a super job keeping those alkaline AA batteries warm and functioning for nearly most of the day. I stopped at my third hill, removed the camo cover + hand warmers. After about 40 minutes, the low battery light came on and kept repeating itself for another 30 minutes, at which time I was cold and called it a day. The ambient temperature got up to near freezing today, with no wind and blues skies. I dug a Blackberry, which was frozen in the grass below the snow. I destroyed it getting it out of the ground, but the battery was salvaged.

atxcoins_zpse47feb48.jpg~original

Here are the coin totals for today. I have pulled out some nice jewelry off some of these hills, but no such luck today! It was a good physical workout today.....I didn't use the Garrett Sling but I probably should have.

DSC_0257 (2).jpg

ThTx

Dec 19, 2006
Combine
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Master Hunter CX Plus, Teknetics G2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Always like to read your posts, John!

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great job John might get out tomorrow. I hope.

Old Dude

Gold Member
Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Very good idea on the hand warmers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Top Member Reactions