Spots in or around vero beach?

chipveres

Jul 9, 2007
Hollywood, Florida
Welcome to Treasurenet! For beach sites, visit www.treasuresites.com . Note that these have been re-sanded, which can be both good and bad. Either the dredged material can bury good stuff beyond metal-detector range. Or the dredge can suck good stuff up from deep water and deposit it on the beach.

As to the "missing" ships, it is likely (not certain) that all ships from the fleet have been located somewhere between Stuart and Vero Beach. Most of these leases belong to the Fisher family, and the lady to contact is Taffi Fisher Abt. If you want a sub-lease it will cost you about $1000 or $1500 per year. This is the least of your worries what with the cost of boats and fuel.

Do not detect underwater on a leased area without a sub-lease. You can dive OR metal-detect, but not both.

Oh, and be sure to visit the McLarty museum.

Chip V.

OP
OP
G

gasparhunter713

Tenderfoot
Mar 2, 2008
Thanks for the info... My plan is to start by using a m/d until my friend moves out here. Then get a boat and start diving... I just have to figure out how to go about searching for any of the undiscovered 1715 wrecks. But for now im just gonna m/d when i get one.haha Has anyone been searching for Caesars loot on any of the following places: Round key, White horse key, Sanibel island, Marco island?

wreckdiver1715

Bronze Member
May 20, 2004
Satellite Beach
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
gasparhunter713 said:
Thanks for the info... My plan is to start by using a m/d until my friend moves out here. Then get a boat and start diving... I just have to figure out how to go about searching for any of the undiscovered 1715 wrecks. But for now im just gonna m/d when i get one.haha Has anyone been searching for Caesars loot on any of the following places: Round key, White horse key, Sanibel island, Marco island?

You have come to the right place! There are several groups along the east coast of Florida that are actively searching for the 5 remaining ships of the 1715 Fleet, and some that are regulars at TreasureNet.
again, Welcome aboard.

Tom

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions