Spreading The Golden Love to Unwilling Victims

coolpix9

Bronze Member
Jan 17, 2007
Primary Interest:
Other
I received my last shipment of gold dollars today from the Mint. No more free miles on my CC. I started out at lunch today and paid for my $13 meal at the Golden Arches. Young lady from south of the border had to get her manager to approve my gold coin payment. That blew their 90 second time in line all to pieces. About an hour later I stopped at Wendy's for 2 large shakes and a couple of large fries. The old wench said she saves gold quarters. Was she surprised to find out they were dollars.
I was still feeling a bit hungry on the way home so I stopped into Burger King. This is the first time I had been told they have a quadruple patty Whopper. Must have been 5 inches tall. The girl was giddy with excitement when she saw the gold dollars.
I only have 466 of the little ba$tards left to spend. Should take me about a week to eat my way through the pile of dollars.
Cheers, Jim

Upvote 0
OP
OP
coolpix9

coolpix9

Bronze Member
Jan 17, 2007
Primary Interest:
Other
My twin brother Wimpy once said "I will glad to pay you Tuesday with Gold Dollars for a Quarter Pounder or 2 Today "

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
unless you really enjoy fast food that much and eat it that much, may I suggest to you the value menu? personally, whenever I go to the golden arches, I either get off the value menu when I do not have coupons or use those buy1 get1 free coupons on the value meals. Please do not take this negatively. It'll save you a bundle, those value meals can add up fast, and can clog up those arteries even faster!

Also, as a quick question, is there a specific wrapper that those golden dollars come in from the mint?

OP
OP
coolpix9

coolpix9

Bronze Member
Jan 17, 2007
Primary Interest:
Other
Buffalo Boy, here is what I was staring at when I opened the box from the mint. Jim

Attachments

• 2011_directShip.jpg
    2011_directShip.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 362

stevvc

Greenie
Jul 22, 2011
Bayman said:
I highly recommend the Pizza Hut lunch buffet. Wonderful.

Or find a good quality Asian buffet, I love those. Although they showed one on 1000 Ways to Die...

OP
OP
coolpix9

coolpix9

Bronze Member
Jan 17, 2007
Primary Interest:
Other
Now this looks like a nice snack !

Attachments

• Burger1.jpg
    Burger1.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 378
OP
OP
coolpix9

coolpix9

Bronze Member
Jan 17, 2007
Primary Interest:
Other
Stewart, I have eaten at The Blow Fly Inn in Gulfport and The Shed in Ocean Springs. Both were fabulous. Jim

MIhunter

Bronze Member
Jun 29, 2011
Southeastern MI
May I suggest taking your golden dollars to a grocery store and buying, fruits, veggies as some whole grains. Fast food is an oxymoron. It is not food, it just looks and smells like it might be.

OP
OP
coolpix9

coolpix9

Bronze Member
Jan 17, 2007
Primary Interest:
Other
May I Suggest This Topic Was Baloney From The Start !!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread