Spring has sprung, so has an Indian, chain and GOLD from the oceans depths.!

WaterWalker

Jan 31, 2007
Cape Cod, Massachuestts
Detector(s) used
Garrett (Infinium, ATPro, ATX), Minelab Excalibur, Tesoro Conquistador, Whites (Surfmaster PI, Quantum), JW Fisher 8X, DetectorPro Underwater 8", Minelab Equinox 800, Manticore, Pro-Find 35
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Spring has sprung, so has an Indian, chain and GOLD from the ocean's depths.!

Spring left fast last Friday. I got out Saturday, Sunday and today. I had to feed the Armadillo and I found out that he was non-discriminatory about what type of gold it liked. Also it was equally pleased to play with a see-through Indian Head. The gold chain, I believe had a charm on it and that I cut the chain and retrieved it in the first scoop, the charm came up in the second scoop. I never saw the rest of the chain. The Indian head is hard to make out, but it is there and you can see-through the coin in several spots along the outline of the Indian's head. The chain is gold and the GOLD that came up today was my first target, the Indian was about 3rd from last. Thanks to Casper2 for scaring up the Indian. I had to leave him digging as my wife was calling...SPRING IS WONDERFUL! So is the ATX.

Upvote 0

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago IL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice lil finds, congrats!

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice meeting you "again" -(didn't realize till today - we had met once years ago - were both asked to look for womans lost bracelet - after wasting our time for hours - she told me she might have miss placed it at home)
we'll have to do it again sometime - hopefully under warmer conditions
good luck on your trip

lorraine

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2010
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT; Sov Elite
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Congrats on that beautiful gold chain find!:notworthy:

Lorraine

Top Member Reactions