fuzzy535

Dec 12, 2014
fairview park, ohio
Detector(s) used
AT Gold, ACE 350,
Fisher F4, whites prizm III, bounty hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
so i finally had a chance to get out with my F4 that i picked up over the winter, with manual in hand i hit the back yard running...powered it up and went though the gorund balancing sequence. it seems i could not get this thing to ground balance for poo...i checked my connections and batterys finally set it down to collect my thoughts and read the manual again. i look down on the ground and theres a saftey pin lying in the grass! what a dummy! so after relocateing to a "cleaner" spot i was able to ground balance and get swinging. i tell you its going to take some getting used to this machine as compared to my prizm. it is alot more sensitive. i did manage to find a 1982 lincoln and a tarp grommet in my yard. but wifey noticed that i wasnt doing anything and asked me to go her with cleaning the basement....but long story short, i got out, i like it, time to make time to hunt!~fuzzy

Great you got out and found things!

Spring has not quite spring here yet...snow storm Friday, first day of spring!....sigh!
At some point we will be out detecting!

i feel ya ms beepbeep, i talked with my mom on monday and she said they were getting more snow! their in up state new hampshire. i told her "really we had 50 degrees today and i started cleaning the lawn already!" most of our snow is gone and ive starting scouting the snow pile remnants in the big parking lots..always a good place to check for coins, dollars and keys, since they pyle it all up at one end its easy walking!

Hey Fuzzy, do you need a hand with that detector? I sure would like to hunt with you sometime so I can give a you a few pointers on the F4 if you'd like.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back