SPRING PLANS

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
during the last two weeks of winter, I grew sick of C/R/H'n, and i was getting skunked, and last week, i neglected to go through even a small amount of C/R/H'n cash. these past few weeks were horrible, i didnt even have the incentive to go out and get customer wrapped rolls; a combination of a skunk streak, horrible weather/driving conditons/teller shortages. I want to know, now that spring be a-coming-round-the-corner, what are you guyz's, plan for this C/R/H'n season. I personally am going to up my C/R/H efforts, because i can actually travel to banks without having to worry bout the cold/frostbite/car accidents/horrible weather.

let me re- summer-ize my point:
you plan on C/R/H/N more that the cold is gone, or less?

Upvote 0

Styfflin

Jan 8, 2013
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
More. I'll start biking to work, and on the ride home I can hit all five banks for teller tray finds every other day without wasting gas. I can't CRH at any of those banks, because I don't have accounts yet. CRH at banks further away will probably step up, but only because I am down to one pick up bank as of this week.

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your right most of us have been getting bad boxes it will turn around.I hate winter.

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
Less. I have a brand new dirtfishing rod and equipment and I'm already digging silver. Nothing better than getting outside and enjoying fresh air and fresh dirt. I will still crh, been in my blood for over 35 years. I also spent BIG bucks on a brand-new econocar, so that while crhing, I can save a few dollars on gas. I hope to break even on that cost in 28 years lol. I'm doing my part!

palidin20603

Bronze Member
Jul 16, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Love the MD/CRHer, they decrease volume when they can dirtfish and I increase my volume as I do not dirtfish. My best finds usually come in the winter, but I find more coin in the summer to search.

Infowarrior

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2012
Fema Region 3
Detector(s) used
NOX 800, Ace 250, Garret Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I dont think the weather will affect how much I do CRHing... I do have a new AT PRO, that I only took out once in the fall, def wanna get out and try it out, but half hunting has my attention alot more right now... Ill just have to MD on days I dont have any box orders :P

Oh yeah I forgot... Got tons of gardening to do as well, time to start seeds indoors around here!! Oh boy, this is gonna be a crazy spring/summer...

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread