Spring? Spirng? what is Spring?

Is it spring where u live?

• Total voters

scavenger

Oct 21, 2004
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre (Soon to be teknetics T2SE)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
it's gettin there was in the 60's three days in a row a couple days ago. it's starting to warm up! WHOOPEE

Cache Hunter in NY

Mar 15, 2005
Fort Drum NY
Where are you in the 70's people from? It is only 34 here today and every once in a while it barely breaks 40 :'( I want it to start warming up so I can go metal detecting.

~Angela

RI-JenW

Feb 23, 2005
Rhode Island
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
it's 48 here...
Sweet!!!!! ;D

Attachments

• spring.gif
    spring.gif
    33.8 KB · Views: 420

thompy

Bronze Member
Feb 19, 2005
Menominee, Michigan
Detector(s) used
T-2,
must be nice 40s,50s,60s, 70s well it was 16 when i got home from work this morning, now its 33 and may hit 40 later in the week, mabey this snow will melt and the ground start thawing, i really dont know how much more of this weather i can take!! well you all enjoy the nice weather and H-H

Born2Dtect

Bronze Member
Jun 11, 2004
Hurlock, Maryland
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Spring is a great time to hunt. Not only is it thawing out, but new growth makes it easier to hunt those old manicured lawns.

Ed

treasurebum1

Jan 12, 2005
flora ms.
Detector(s) used
whites dfx garrett gti2500 whites vision
;D ah yes spring in mississippi now if it would just stop raining every weekend

surfrat96

Bronze Member
Mar 15, 2005
Hollywood, Florida
Detector(s) used
AquaSound
It's been in the 80's the last few days. We don't get Fall an Spring weather down here. Just Summer an Winter 8) Either hot and humid or cold :D

bk

Bronze Member
Jan 19, 2005
SE Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE pro, Minelab Explorer XS, Garrett Freedom II (3), Garrett pro-pointer.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I need to move! We just had over 20 inches of snow.

eathabs

Bronze Member
Jan 11, 2005
Sunbury, PA
Detector(s) used
DFX 300, Classic ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
50s yesterday and rain and snow right now. The weather sucks!!! Been out twice in the last week and scored 2 pennies and one clad dime the first day and the same plus an old silver plated spoon the next. That second day I asked my neighbor if I could MD his yard and said yup. Found two slices of aluminum. The yard had a bunch of fill that was not in mine. We live right next door. I wonder if a different detector would help. I am currently shooting a Whites Classic ID.

Orygun

Feb 21, 2005
Oregon
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Technetics T2 Classic
Snows gone but the rain started now, so who knows when I will be able to get back out.

N

nutso

Over 60 degrees today. Got out there for a while. Nothing good to report though.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread