Spring Texas guy

SpringTxDigger

Dec 28, 2008
Katy Tx
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello all. I thought I would take an opportunity to introduce myself. I'm from Spring Texas. Spring is a suburb of Houston. I got into this wonderful hobby in 2007. My wife and I were headed to a B&B that was owned by a friend of hers. The house was a hospital in the civil war. So we stopped on the way there and got a cheap metal detector. I hunted the property. Didn't find a whole lot but then I really didn't know what I was doing. Got back to Houston and signed up on a local forum to Houston. Met some great people and continued the hobby. I've made what I consider some good finds. I created a Journal of my hunts and finds. It's called http://www.dirtfishin.com

Hopefully it's OK to post the link to my personal page. I had a server crash a while back and I'm in the process of rebuilding. I hope to have it all rebuilt and Backed up soon. But if you get a chance go take a look. I envy the folks up in the NE part of the country for having such old finds. I hope to make it up that way sometime to try my hand at some really old finds.

I became a dealer of metal detecting products in 2009. I enjoyed the hobby so much I decided to start selling the stuff. I've met some great people in the hobby. I do this part time. Nights and weekends.

I've not posted a lot on this forum. Most of my finds I've posted on a local forum in Houston. I have several friends who post on this forum. One told me about the dealer page so I thought I would check it out. I hope I'll be welcomed into the Treasurenet community. If there's anything I can do for anyone please let me know. I hope to make new friends here. As I continue to hunt and finds things I will be posting them here also. It's been so HOT in Houston lately I haven't hunted much lately. Most days are averaging a heat index of 100 to 108. Come on cooler weather. I'm itching to get back out.

Well anyway if anyone has any questions please ask.

Thanks

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
pirate_treasure_map (4).jpg

Attachments

• pirate_treasure_map (4).jpg
    pirate_treasure_map (4).jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 147

makewave

Mar 10, 2011
Spring Texas
Detector(s) used
Tesoro, Fisher F70, Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello, live in spring lets get together for a hunt sometime!

Daniel3839

Apr 3, 2012
Houston, TX
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
Garrett Ace 350
Etrac
AT Pro
Compass XP Pro
Whites 6000 DI Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Where are some good places to hunt around Spring / Houston?

Metal Detecting Stuff

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Mar 19, 2012
Spring TX
Detector(s) used
CTX3030/F75LTD/ Garrett AtPro/ XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Check out the local detecting clubs, they are linked on our website.

Wayne

MADJOKER

Jun 25, 2011
Missouri City, TX
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Garrett Ace 350
I am out in the Missouri City area (Fort Bend County) and would love to hook up with some of you guys to do some hunting. Seem like I am the only one on the South West side of town or something. :dontknow:

Metal Detecting Stuff

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Mar 19, 2012
Spring TX
Detector(s) used
CTX3030/F75LTD/ Garrett AtPro/ XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Madjoker, If you'll PM me our email, I'll send you some information about local hunts in the Houston area.

Wayne

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread