000aaa.jpg

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Hmm.
Who and or where should I direct eager traffic to after I'm gone? :dontknow:

Sat in a truck we'd loaded with firewood for a delivery while the well beer fueled wood and truck owner went in the remote township building/hall (guess it was big enough to be a small hall) during tax review to protest his taxes rate.

Things didn't seem to have gone in his favor....He wasn't gone very long considering the vehicles parked near the little place and potential other citizens attending....(He may just have gone in and hurled some insult(s) I wouldn't ask) for as he approached the truck upon his return spouting some impressive but R rated descriptions of certain people and process ; he just wasn't pleased at all.

Now one thing was noticeable about the remote property and that was it having a yard.
Green grass nice and pampered by who knows who or why out there.
The irate citizen put his heavy truck and load in gear and rolled out onto the yard he had been parked on the edge of and proceeded to tear two trenches all the way out to the "main" road.
Not idling or rolling along. Rather he was running up near redline in low gear just a screaming along with well cleated type tread tires.
"Kinda harsh about it ain't cha?" Was pretty much my version of what I recall saying about his actions.
"I paid for it!" was his.
Which was enough conversation. While I thought , you dummy they certainly know where you live . And there will be further assessments.

Had he a way to get people to dig in that "yard" or that property. He might have gone farther into hock to do it.
Not the only place he left his mark.
Or aroused the authorities.
Or spent time he didn't want to.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread