St. Marys County?

OP
OP
C

collectorBob

Feb 23, 2007
Re: St. Mary's County?

How old is the MIR raceway? Just wondering how old the coins would be that I should expect to find. Thanks.

mirage hunter

Jun 4, 2007
Detector(s) used
White's 6000 PRO XL

I live in Fort Washington! If you know of some good places to search I would be interested to go from time to time!

mirage hunter

Jun 4, 2007
Detector(s) used
White's 6000 PRO XL

Mir has been aroud for quite awhile!! if you can get permission to go there and hunt!! if anyone of you that have posted to this question I am not far from charles county or from mir race way also know as buds creek!! i would be willing to hook up with any of you to go hunt. my email is [email protected]

MD in MD

Mar 8, 2007
Southern, MD
Detector(s) used
Ace 250

Hey Bob, they are starting construction at the old Penney's bar. Went there once and found alot of clad and a necklace. Spoke to the builders son and he gave us the ok to md.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

collectorBob said:
Seeking a hunting buddy (coins mostly) in the Leonardtown area of St. Mary's County. Anyone hunting around here?

I live a few miles from Leonardtown. I'm a newbee (about a month). I've found a bunch of "pull tabs" so far! ;D

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

collectorBob said:
Seeking a hunting buddy (coins mostly) in the Leonardtown area of St. Mary's County. Anyone hunting around here?

Did ya ever find anyone?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread