Colonial, PA
Detector(s) used
White's Pro XL

Attachments

• n38800033_31751702_9728.jpg
    n38800033_31751702_9728.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 1,500
Nice lookin couple Kirk!
The three folks behind you must be MDers as well (they look less excited than you).
Im waitin for a plaid shirt and Wendys wig in your avatar '''just a thought.

KirkPA said:
Here is a pic of KirkPA in a non-detecting fashion. If it don't pertain to metal detecting, KirkPA don't look excited. :D

Bone Dry Detecting...Kirk
Nice pic bro. You two make a good couple. Now get the 3 farmers in the background a detector to liven them up. :D

you guys look good together. i still think your avatar photo would give her a run for her money though! ;) :D just kidding of course. shes a hottie!

Nice pic kirk i like it better than......... :-X aa

Before the picture was taken, I asked Stacia, "Can I detect?" She answered, "NO!"

She got her way...that is why she has that big smile on her face. :P :D

BDD...Kirk

KirkPA said:
Here is a pic of KirkPA in a non-detecting fashion. If it don't pertain to metal detecting, KirkPA don't look excited. :D

Who knows if this is him hes a man or should i say woman,,,..no man of many faces....
those who have been round here a while know what i meen.
Good pic you guys.

You should always be smiling when you're with yer girl Kirky...

Of course I've been married 20 years - so you know I no longer smile so much, but YOU should be smiling! :)

Great pic! Nice to see you Stacia!

Great looking couple!
Thanks for the pic ;D

TW

Kirk, this is a very nice pic of you and Stacia.

Stacia, nice to see ya, love that pretty smile. Keep Kirk in line now!!! ;D

;) RR

Montana Jim said:

Of course I've been married 20 years - so you know I no longer smile so much, but YOU should be smiling! :)

No excuse, Jimmy. ;) :D ;D

BDD...Kirk

I'm guessing you two were at a high school football game...and since it looks a bit chilly, you might want to snuggle up a bit closer to that pretty lady ::)

What a cute couple you are, Kriky.

Note to Stacia: Hi Stacia....Nice to meet ya! Run.....get as far away as you can!!

Mona Lisa said:
What a cute couple you are, Kriky.

Note to Stacia: Hi Stacia....Nice to meet ya! [size=8pt]Run.....get as far away as you can!![/size]

:D :D :D :D :D :D I love you, too, Mona. :-* :D

Kirk,
You Big Dog you! Please tell me that pretty girl doesn't have a "White's" tattoo. ;D
It took me awhile but I knew I saw those folks in the background somewhere before. I finally figured it out. They were paid extras in the movie "Hoosier's". See the attached picture. If you squint, you can see them in rows 6 and 7. ;)
Great post. I'm glad to see you have other interests.
-MM-

Montana Jim said:

Jim,
I'm with you. I've been married for 25 years now, and the only smile my wife sees is when I bend over getting out of bed. :o :o :o ;D Just kidding. If it weren't for my humor I'm afraid the ol' girl would have left me long ago. ;)
-MM-

Attachments

• hoosiers_lg-01.jpg
    hoosiers_lg-01.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 973
Doug,

No, Stacia would go to that length to please my metal detecting desire. :D She has no interest in getting dirty and finding coppas. :D ;D

BDD...Kirk

Well, she's still a keeper. ;)
-Doug-

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back