Starting a detecting club on the cape

frankie

Feb 7, 2010
mass
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ctx 3030 deus excalibur sovern but used gp4500 sd2200 whites nd a few fisher. Nox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello, My name is Frank.Theirs enough people here to start a nice club. It would be nice to have a group of friends get together to detect and learn from each other. I've been detecting for years and have found alot of nice stuff. Together as a group. We can pin point spots easyier,learn from each other,and find a friend to hunt with us on off days. I don't work and do alot of detecting. Beach and woods. Any way i would like to get a list of you guys. Newbie's and pro's.I have areas that are big and can use help finding stuff that i know is their. I found a 300 year old 1/2 dollar size king george coin,two dimes. One 1771 and one 1781,musket balls,cross rifle emblem,war tokens ect.It doesn't cost anything. Just time emailing me. I'll keep everyone's name and tel number or email address[ Whatever each person wants] . Then email me and tell me whats up. When we get enough people together. Ill get everyone together for coffee,so we can meet. I also scuba dive and water detect.The more people we know,the better off we will be.If you love detecting like i do. Then lets get together and plan day trips and hunts. [email protected]

skarmajunga

Feb 25, 2009
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX3030
Fisher F75
XP Deus
Garrett AT Pro
Fisher CZ7A Pro
Hello, My name is Frank.Theirs enough people here to start a nice club. It would be nice to have a group of friends get together to detect and learn from each other. I've been detecting for years and have found alot of nice stuff. Together as a group. We can pin point spots easyier,learn from each other,and find a friend to hunt with us on off days. I don't work and do alot of detecting. Beach and woods. Any way i would like to get a list of you guys. Newbie's and pro's.I have areas that are big and can use help finding stuff that i know is their. I found a 300 year old 1/2 dollar size king george coin,two dimes. One 1771 and one 1781,musket balls,cross rifle emblem,war tokens ect.It doesn't cost anything. Just time emailing me. I'll keep everyone's name and tel number or email address[ Whatever each person wants] . Then email me and tell me whats up. When we get enough people together. Ill get everyone together for coffee,so we can meet. I also scuba dive and water detect.The more people we know,the better off we will be.If you love detecting like i do. Then lets get together and plan day trips and hunts. [email protected]

This would be fun, anyone else interested?

dicejr2011

May 8, 2012
Sounds great. Wish I could join, but j barely have time to get out and swing her in The Worcester area with work and the kids.
Good Luck and keep us posted I the great finds.
HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread