STARTING THE NEXT GENERATION YOUNG

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
I don't talk much about myself or my family on here, and I keep my private life pretty private....BUT...I am excited to say that my new son is on his way very soon! We are hoping he will be born on September 5th as he has already been named Jesse. Below are some pics of his bedroom....guess who decorated it!:laughing7: Gonna start him young so he can take off from where I ended....:thumbsup:

L.C. Baker

new ones 097.JPG new ones 096.JPG new ones 094.JPG

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
That picture was a gift from my daughter. My feelings about Lincoln are mixed. It is on the wall because she knows I have identified his assassins that got away...:thumbsup:

L.C.

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
In the interest of more than one take, I figured I'd throw up something by someone that dispute's Chiniquay's claims, though like everything, the 'arguments against' leave some issues unquestioned that should have, in interest of getting at the truth.

http://dig.lib.niu.edu/ISHS/ishs-1976feb/ishs-1976feb-017.pdf

When a man makes as many enemies as Mr. Abraham Lincoln did....take into count all of the sons he sent to there death with the draft and all of those that could not afford to pay a pauper to take their place because they also were paupers themselves. Add to those the higher anarchy that he pissed off and you got a bus load of suspects. It was easy for Orville Browning to point the finger at one of them (friends of Beale) and cover the real assassins tracks for them.

L.C.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread