worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
10K 2 silver and a merc., the CZ had me goin for a bit!!My son and I hit the old swimming hole sunday for 5 hr.Waiting on the BIG ONES,they are there,patients though!Jim in Ma,Found the old anchor blocks at 2 other sites,thank you so much for the HEADS UP on that one!!!!!!!!!The oar lock has been in there awhile,heavy patina,brass.

Attachments

• 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    139.5 KB · Views: 404
  • 006.JPG
    006.JPG
    145.5 KB · Views: 410
  • 007.JPG
    007.JPG
    49.4 KB · Views: 406
Upvote 0
OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
worldtalker said:
10K 2 silver and a merc., the CZ had me goin for a bit!!My son and I hit the old swimming hole sunday for 5 hr.Waiting on the BIG ONES,they are there,patients though!Jim in Ma,Found the old anchor blocks at 2 other sites,thank you so much for the HEADS UP on that one!!!!!!!!!The oar lock has been in there awhile,heavy patina,brass.
Wish I could do this everyday,but,gotta wait for the weekend,my son goes with me.I am so looking forward to reaping the rewards because of research.I recon I'll be there a good long time!

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Wow! Great finds. Keep them coming!!! :headbang: :hello2:

Lorrain.

Apr 29, 2011
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT & Minelab Elite
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice finds, worldtalker :headbang:

I like that "merc"..what 's the date on it?

Good luck on your next adventure :hello2:

Lorraine

search and recovery

May 6, 2011
Halifax, N.C.
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Whites Surfmaster Dual Field, Fisher CZ 6a,Teknetics G2,Deeptech Vista Gold, Tosoro Sand Shark, Minelab Sovereign GT, Sunspot sand scoop
Congrats on the good finds Chris. :icon_thumright: I know the best is yet to come for you and your son. Looks like he is now going to have the same addiction as the rest of us. Best of fortunes my friend and HH...Stuart

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks Brother Stuart,You're welcome anytime!!!!There's enough to go around.

herb n surf

Jun 12, 2011
Gulf Coast Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
whites' Pi Pro, Dual Field, and fisher labs' Cz21 , BH Land Star, BH 3300 ,Garrett GTI 2500
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Those are some really neat finds. I wish I could find 2 of the oarlocks like you found for my fishing boat. That cz does look impressive . I have a few studs like that ,that have not been tested to see if they are real (it would be nice). Thanks for sharing and good hunting.

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
herb n surf said:
Those are some really neat finds. I wish I could find 2 of the oarlocks like you found for my fishing boat. That cz does look impressive . I have a few studs like that ,that have not been tested to see if they are real (it would be nice). Thanks for sharing and good hunting.
EARLY Sat. be in the water!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread