May 6, 2009
NC USA
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excalibur, White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was able to get out for couple hours on Saturday before the rains hit. At one of my first community sales I found one with a box of jewelry and quickly dug through it and pulled out ten pieces of Sterling for $.50 each. It’s a little over 2 Troy ounces. They also had a small sterling spoon for two dollars. Then went to another community sale and saw this Stauer Graves watch. Paid $15 but always wanted one. It actually is spot on accurate. I’m not sure if I’ll keep it but I wanted to run it through its paces. when it started raining I hit an estate sale and they had a jewelry box plus jewelry laid out for two dollars each. I didn’t see much but I thought I’d check the jewelry box and opened the top and there was jewelry in it. I’m not sure if anyone knew the top of the box opened and why it was still full almost 11 o’clock in the morning. I pulled out this 2.3g 14 karat gold bracelet. I ended up buying four pieces of costume jewelry with it that I think I can flip plus the bracelet for 10 bucks. Except for the 1st yard sale most of them are pretty slim pickings. I was amazed how little most had for sale but happy I didn’t get skunked. . ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1526864441.486938.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1526864452.040778.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1526864462.880153.jpg

Last edited:

artslinger

Jul 19, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like that bracelet. Great scores.

artslinger

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread