RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600/Ancient Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
It was difficult, but I managed to pull these out.

DSC_0937.jpg

DSC_0938.jpg

A. J. Whites Limited med, Bromo Caffeine med, lock, silver plated spoon, two pipe stems and an oyster shell.

Nice cornflower blue on the Bromo. No telling what you'll be pulling out next. Best of luck.

that door lock should have a patent date on it,i have on like it dated 1860 something.
brad

looking good Rusty,now you gotta fill-em w/some Shine :)

That bromo is a nice color which is new to me. I dug a similar lock case like that last week in a school yard. Still has the works inside, but no cover. best of luck in your new dump.

Nice collection of goodies a wide variety make me think there is alot more there congrats on a new productive spot

The sad thing is, I live in Kentucky. I have one dump location, one trash pit location, two creeks that produce bottles, and several leads on places that produce bottles...all in Pennsylvania. I haven't really found anything where I live yet.

The sad thing is, I live in Kentucky. I have one dump location, one trash pit location, two creeks that produce bottles, and several leads on places that produce bottles...all in Pennsylvania. I haven't really found anything where I live yet.

That key word is "yet." You will. I am sure of it!

BTW. I found a Bromo Caffeine like yours on either ebay or etsy (I'm old. I forget:laughing9:) for $29.99. Nice!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back