Stellar day with my new AT Pro

wv hilljack

Aug 29, 2013
Western, WV
Detector(s) used
XP Deus / Garrett AT Pro,Garrett 5x8, Nel Tornado / Garrett Ace 250
Garrett Pro Pinpointer‎/ Minelab X-terra 705 / Makro pinpointer / Nel Tornado coil / Nokta Fors Core
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow! It's made me a believer! My wife gave me my new AT Pro early for Christmas and this is my second time out with it. I went to the city park the first time to get the feel of it. I've read so many times where people have went back to places they've already hunted before and found more stuff with their AT Pro. I've hunted this same 20ft x 100ft area 4 times with my X Terra 705. Today I ran the AT Pro over the same area and most of the stuff I pulled out was 6 to 10" deep. Set at Pro Custom Iron at 31, sensitivity full, auto ground balance. Incredible! 1892 Indian, 2 silver rosies, 1 merc. a silver ring, (Wife has already snagged it. lol) part of a silver spoon. 2 pocket knives ( Anybody know anything about the white one? The white one has blue bird on it. The other is wood.) and I believe the cooper ringed thing might be an old bracelet. A bunch of Wheaties 1917 to 1949, from the 1950's an old Webster-Chicago metal 45 record adapter, Sunoco token, not sure what the octagon brass thing is next to it. Thought is was the shaft to an old razor. Any ideas on that? Those old metal Clorox metal caps sure stay nice. Plus the other stuff in the pics. Enjoy! HH!

photo 1.JPG photo 2.JPG photo 3.JPG photo 4.JPG photo 5.JPG ring.JPG

Upvote 17

EasternShoreMetal

Nov 21, 2014
Eastern Shore of Maryland
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro w/DD coil.
also, still have a Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
It takes awhile to learn the Pro's sound's learning curve.. (did me anyway) but as you do, you will be amazed at what you can pick out, and how well it works. The nice thing is, while you are learning the fine points of sound detection, you are still finding great stuff! Congrats!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread