• adze and bowl 040 (800x600).jpg
    adze and bowl 040 (800x600).jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 405
Upvote 0

Snakeman

Jan 11, 2012
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
One hell of a collection Mel!! Thanks for shareing...how much time did it take to fill that frame?

OP
OP
F

flintmel

Feb 3, 2012
Ct.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
years ago there was little pressure, so only a couple seasons, to be honest over time I've weeded out the broken ones and save only the exceptional partials. I'm sure we all have a high percentage of partials with some real heart breakers....
Thanks for looking, BTW did you catch my post 'couldn't stay ahead of dozer'? Theres a slate blade in the second picture in the lower right corner that was ground like an ulu and preforated but has a square end and apparently was hafted like a modern knife

Snakeman

Jan 11, 2012
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I did see that blade...fantastic find! I also saw that pestle I have a few just like it found in Narragansett. I will be giving you a call soon I have had my little boy on the weekends so its been impossible to get out. Would love to meet and have you over sometime for a beer to chat...would love to show you my collection. I live just over the line in Richmond...Charl you are also welcome to join!

Charl

Silver Member
Jan 19, 2012
Rhode Island
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Snakeman said:
I did see that blade...fantastic find! I also saw that pestle I have a few just like it found in Narragansett. I will be giving you a call soon I have had my little boy on the weekends so its been impossible to get out. Would love to meet and have you over sometime for a beer to chat...would love to show you my collection. I live just over the line in Richmond...Charl you are also welcome to join!

Thank you. Lou!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread