Sterilization Pro or Con?

bluehunter1973

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2006
Port Huron, Mi.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes Sterilization! More to the point mandatory government sterilization. I support the government stepping in and stopping some people from polluting the rest of the world. We all know who these kind of people are. Im not racist or discriminating in the least way. But damn at least bring back the right to have a gentleman's duel. I cant wait for the coup.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I agree, we have to stop those yankees from further breeding. LOL...

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
If you wait long enough the government will be doing it to everybody.:laughing7: Well not everybody, just us americans ,the new minority.

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is an old argument! Every one knows that the administration is ok with this. It just does not work the way we want.

The sterilization program is supposed to get rid of people who want freedom.
But at least the "smartest" people in the world agree!

It is about the MIT, Stanford and Harvard guy, John Holdren. Your head Science poobah in the USA.

Last edited by a moderator:

Coinstriking Michigan

Bronze Member
Feb 9, 2011
Gladstone, MI
Detector(s) used
Whites 5900 Di Pro Sl and Whites Eagle Spectrum Fisher Coinstrike Fisher F70 Whites M6 Garrett 1500 Tesoro Cibola
Whites XLT Minelab Quattro Minelab Xterra 50 Fisher Id Edge
Tekentics Omega 8000 Whi
Primary Interest:
Other
If you are on assistance for the kids you already have and you get knocked up again...all of your benefits should be taken away. What benefit is there to stop squeezing puppies out when you get even more money for it? My dad worked for the Department of Social Services and he said the "scumbag" gene ran deep. He would see 3 generations of families that never had a pot to piss in and didn't care or try harder. He also had some clients who moved here from other states because the welfare program was better. Forced sterilization all the way I say.

S

stefen

There are a few people that would benefit from sterilization using 2 Red Clay Bricks...

Slam them puppies together like smashing a bug...

It's painless unless you get your thumbs in the way...:laughing7:

Being that political statements are verbotten on TN, PM me and I will provide a list...

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Please watch the political comments, they are not allowed...

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
politische Sprachepolizei...:laughing7:
That must be a tough job! Unless you can zap the argument you do not like with no repercussions!

Yea , that does seem a bit easier.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread