SD51

Silver Member
Aug 24, 2016
MI
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Been dealing with my second bout of Poison Ivy (another bad invention) this summer and decided I had to get out this morning. Pulled some clad and a single 1941 wheatie when I decided to head over to another area. As I walked, I kept my coil to the ground without swinging it and I get a 12-36 on my E-TRAC.

Didn't expect this to come to the surface, a sweet Sterling bracelet!

P8030370.JPG

The Hallmark say, "Leonard Nez Navajo Sterling".

P8030367.JPG

I put it on the scale and it's 1 3/8 ounces!

P8030362.JPG

I'll take these all day long! Poison Ivy doesn't itch so bad now!

Upvote 27
OP
OP
SD51

SD51

Silver Member
Aug 24, 2016
MI
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No matter how good/bad the day might have been, a find like that should have you in the clouds for at least a week!! Congratulations!!

Agree, talk about instant energy after digging it! I'm enjoying showing it to some friends. Met a new couple at our rod and gun club and the guy tells me about a place where someone threw their engagement ring in the snow about thirty years ago. Might have to checkout that site. It's still just an open field!

OP
OP
SD51

SD51

Silver Member
Aug 24, 2016
MI
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Holly Toledo! Nearly 1.5 lbs. SWEET! Silver jewelry for the one you love. PRICELESS!

Thanks Kurios1, glad to see you back on TNet! Funny thing, before I left the house that morning, I said to my wife, "How about I find you a nice piece of jewelry today"? Next time I go out, I'm going to say, "How about I find you a nice piece of Gold jewelry"?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread