Sterling Silver Riings Are Sexy. Prove Me Wrong.

Subterranean

Silver Member
Jan 31, 2012
Southwest Missouri
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro (Julio), Garrett AT Max (Medusa), Garrett Pro Pointer, White's Prism V, Lesche Digger.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, in my humble opinion they are, LOL! Julio and I were sweating ourselves into new wardrobes today at some inner city school yards. Julio has a wonderful work ethic, which is why I have not replaced him with an Australian or some other detector. :laughing7: I spied a school last week that had some major reconstruction going on in the playground. I hit the entire yard after a year's absence from this school. DIRECTLY under one of the soccer field goal cages, I pulled this beauty up from 3" down. It is hallmarked with a diamond and two arrow heads pointing to the right, and .925. The stone is a soft, multi-layer light green one, just gorgeous. It is a chunker too, very heavy and sturdy.

Big Sterling7.jpg Big Sterling1.jpg Big Sterling2.jpg Big Sterling3.jpg

Also scored three other bling rings, a "Mick Jagger" bling necklace, and remnants of a bling bracelet.

Big Sterling4.jpg Big Sterling5.jpg Big Sterling6.jpg

At one old school yard, I found these matching brass washers laying everywhere, shallow, and I don't know what they are. Any ideas my friends? They are slightly bigger in diameter than a nickle coin. They are molded and not "cut off ends" of something.

Big Sterling8.jpg

Rounded out the day with over $7.50 in clad, a 1911 Wheatie, a Canadian cent coin, and some keys. Thanks for looking, and Happy Hunting to all of my TNet friends! Sub 8-)

Upvote 8
Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Very nice jewelry hunt, congrats! :occasion14:

Trezurehunter

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Illinois / Oklahoma
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800 - Fisher CZ 5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is a nice looking chunky ring Sub. Looks like some nice school yard finds.

dirtlooter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
hard to argue with that, sweet!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread