Steve

Noodle

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2005
N Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
I'm so sorry to hear about Steve and his injury. Other posts say that he was helping clear the hunt site and fell and cut his hand/arm? on some glass. A tendon was cut, or something equally as vital, and he was taken in for surgery. The repair was done, but he was heavily medicated.

Steve, am so sorry to hear this. Hurry and get well. We appreciated all your hard work and help during the weekend. Wish I could have been there to help when you needed it. Our prayers are with you.

Noodle

bazinga

Silver Member
Oct 31, 2005
High Five!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sad to hear that about Steve! He did a great job helping JD with the hunt and donating some nice things to be given away!

Hope all is well and that he is getting better!

oberkill

Aug 12, 2005
Sorry to hear about your hand Steve. I had a similar issue about a year ago on my right hand and they fixed me up good as new. Just some advice if they tell you to do some rehab exercises I would do them, I am hard headed and didnt listen and now my index finger doesnt bend at the first knuckle. lol Totally my fault but I gotta be me! Good luck on a speedy recovery and thanks for helping on a great hunt!

Alan

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Steve is a class act!!hope he heals well and fast!!!!

Gribnitz

Aug 1, 2004
Steve is one class act. Give you the shirt off his back, then ask if you needed his pants as well. Hope that cut heals up fast and the meds are good Steve. When you feel up to it, you can swing the detector and I'll dig the holes for you until you can handle it yourself :)

Boobydoo

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2006
Michigan
I wasn't at the hunt but my thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery are here for you Steve. Get well soon!!

BDoo

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Steve,

It was a real pleasure meeting you...you're a real trooper. Sorry to hear about this accident, best wishes for a speedy recovery.

;) RR

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Me too! :-\ Hope you get better very soon! Thanks for helping me along and giving me some great advice! :) Take care, and hope to see you again. :)

Nana

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions