Stick a Fork In Me, Im Done!

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Stick a Fork In Me, I'm Done!

Hi all, hope you all had as great a day as we have, I'm getting better with my machine, and have been having fun going out with Chug. We decided to hit a park we haven't been to before, first part we didn't get much of anything, both our machines were quiet, we hit a tot lot and found a few pennies, then a bunch of nothing, so we headed for another area, and just inside the fence, I get a good signal, strong and steady, I dig a nice plug, and start looking and feeling inside, wait...something shiny and gold colored....oh please, please, please be a ring! I pull it up and start yelling to Chug, "I found my first ring!" I thought for sure it was gold, then Chug burst my bubble, just as I was doing my happy dance, and between you and me, that isn't easy to do with your machine in one hand, and holding your cane in the other hand!Turns out it is 14k gp, but that's ok, I finally found A ring!!!:hello2: DSCF0506.JPG
After that we both found some clad, I found an earing on a sprinkler, LOL, after that we decided to hit another park, and the fun began, we both found pocket spills, then the next thing I know Chug dug up a beauty of a bullet, and then he dug another, and again, :BangHead:I did manage to find one that had taken a real beating, but wow what a thrill!:headbang: To find something old like that is amazing, thrilling and humbling, just thinking about who held and used the object you find, it really gets you thinking.
One of the best finds was by Chug, I was swinging my machine, not too far from Chug, when he asks me to come to where he was sitting on his knees next to a large plug, he was so excited his face was twitching!:laughing7: I look in the hole and see metal, I joined Chug on the ground, and watched as he spent a few minutes carefully wiping away dirt and rocks from his target. Next thing I know, he is holding a very old fork, omg we were both so happy, especially when Chug was able to make out the US on the handle of the fork, it's heavy and has an awesome patina on it, Chug also found a badly mutilated quarter from Alabama, so all in all we had a great day, but then, anyday I get to spend with Chug, is a good day, and did I mention he is a great teacher? I'm learning all I can, and I can't wait to get out next weekend! Have a great week, stay safe and HH! Red:hello:
DSCF0515.JPG DSCF0509.JPG DSCF0504.JPG

Upvote 2
OP
OP
Chug And Red

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Guess i better take A Pic Of the Bullets Chug BRB

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Happy Dancincing for you in White Plains - Congratulations!!!!!

OP
OP
Chug And Red

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Last edited:

DaleGM

Aug 21, 2009
Sacramento Cailifonia
Detector(s) used
V3i DFX MXT Excal II D2 6x10 950 4x6 & dx-1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
love to see the pic of the happy dance too :blob1:..............you two are having to much fun to be legal

g-olden years

Silver Member
Nov 10, 2010
California
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Congrats on your first ring! I've dug only one ring so far, little silver ring in rock-hard dirt on kids' playground. Silver or gold, plate or solid, it's a thrill! HH Andi

OP
OP
Chug And Red

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
OP
OP
Chug And Red

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice looking ring, congrat's.

Thank you, the big stone is very pretty, it is a pretty purplish pink color, it was a thrill to see it!!! Red

OP
OP
Chug And Red

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congrats on your first ring! I've dug only one ring so far, little silver ring in rock-hard dirt on kids' playground. Silver or gold, plate or solid, it's a thrill! HH Andi

Thank you, it is a huge thrill! I've been using my machine for about a month and a half, and to find something like that is just too cool, I still need to learn more, and I'm looking forward to it! Red

BallsDeep

Apr 30, 2012
Eastern Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800, Whites Surf Dual Field, Garrett Carrot Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
awesome! I just recently found my 1st ring, a silver ring with a CZ stone.. love it even though its not real! great finds!

Hot zone

Bronze Member
Apr 26, 2012
Clark County Washington
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark 8" coil, vaquero 8"x9" and 5.75" WS, clean sweep coil, Gray ghost deep woods headphones

Whites TRX pointer
, Garrett gold stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great, you done good. I am overdue a gold ring. Found a childs silver ring with my grandaughters birthstone. She is 8 years old and will probably loose it and give me a chance to find ring number two. Hey, would it count as two rings if I found the same ring twice. Would be kinda unfair if not!

steelheadwill

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2010
New Castle NH.
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Brain eyes ears and nose
Primary Interest:
Other
Very Nice Ring!
like the US fork, I dug a butterknife with that stamp, and near it was a QMC spoon,
You guys are a match made in Heaven :cat:
HH to you Both!

OP
OP
Chug And Red

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Very Nice Ring!
like the US fork, I dug a butterknife with that stamp, and near it was a QMC spoon,
You guys are a match made in Heaven :cat:
HH to you Both!

Reds More like A Spoon than A Knife!!! Chug Lol Maybe it I Like to Spoon With Her

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread