STILL FINDING CWR SILVER IN NJ

Silver_Surfer

Jul 1, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ok so was posted in a bad area today for CRH but still had it in me to call around..so glad I did.. Located two banks that had CWR halves.. One bank had a $10 roll and the other $60.. The 10 roll produced 2 40% and the 6 rolls produced 6 40% ....CWR halves

image-553975862.jpg

are still around just got to be at the right place at the right time .. Keep on stackin !!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BRChiver

Oct 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good Job! Now we just need it to hit $50/oz!

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now there's no more silver left in NJ you found the last 7 pieces circulating :tongue3: Time to hunt Pennsylvania!

Last edited:

SilverForBrains

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nice, I love finding those. Calling around isn't a bad idea, there are some perks but also some drawbacks. I don't because I've been hunting hard for a real big score, and I wouldn't want to plant a seed in the tellers head to go search through those old rolls in the back before I got a chance to get there

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i always go into banks and usually walk out with a box of coins if they don't have any half dollars, and even if they do, i still usually walk out with something even if it is a box of pennies or quarters :P

nice, I love finding those. Calling around isn't a bad idea, there are some perks but also some drawbacks. I don't because I've been hunting hard for a real big score, and I wouldn't want to plant a seed in the tellers head to go search through those old rolls in the back before I got a chance to get there

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread