Still Getting Out There.

Kurios1

Silver Member
Feb 25, 2017
FEMA REGION 5 North Central Illinois
Detector(s) used
Nokta Impact Whites DFX 300 & M6 Matrix, Minelab Explorer II (2), Makro Red Racer & Racer 2, Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Howdy Folks. With daylights "savings" time hitting us my hunts are sure getting cut down during the week. Also the weather getting colder and rainy. I did score the little buckle with the two prongs in the area I got my last two CW Eagle buttons. Most of the finds in the pictures came from today in the soy bean field I have been hunting. Steep sloping field made for a nice target shooting range into the sandy soil it appears. I do like the U.M.C. 10 gauge head stamp brass. Looks like I might have a .410 deer slug too. The coolest find was the big old green brass ornate piece. Of course it met Mr. Plow and will need some TLC to try and correct it's current condition. Not sure how to get it flattened out and I sure don't want to break it in two.

The days getting shorter and the temps certain to continue dropping I am not sure how long the season will continue for me here in northern Illinois. I still want a few more treasures before I go into hibernation. I did see a field in my town just got a nice deep tilling. We'll keep after it! Thanks for stopping by. Kurios1

Schultz Big Bent Brass Relic Hunt 001.jpg Schultz Big Bent Brass Relic Hunt 002.jpg Schultz Big Bent Brass Relic Hunt 003.jpg Schultz Big Bent Brass Relic Hunt 004.jpg Schultz Big Bent Brass Relic Hunt 005.jpg Schultz Big Bent Brass Relic Hunt 006.JPG

Upvote 9

scruggs

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2008
Northern Alabama
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You made a nice variety of finds on your hunt. Hope you get permission on that field your eyeing! Good luck!

Jerkie

Jan 18, 2016
South Texas
Detector(s) used
Nokta IMPACT Pro
Garrett AT Pinpointer
Bounty Hunter Lone Star
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sweet finds! Your right on this daylight savings time. Come on down to Texas. We can hunt all winter😎

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread