Still happening

texasred777

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2013
Mountain Home, Idaho
Detector(s) used
BH Lone Star, BH Tracker IV, BH Tracker 2-D/707, Harbor Freight MD-3005, and 2 BH 840
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I was on page 8 of 10, clicked on a CRH thread, read a little, went back to page 8. At the bottom of 8, I clicked on 9--'no more posts'. Tried going back to 8 and did get there. Tried clicking on 10-'no more posts'. Tried to go back to 8- 'no more posts'. It gets kinda frustrating.
Is this happening to anybody else? Is it just me; doing something wrong???

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not sure what thread you are referring to, I clicked on "Dimes"; 18 pages, went back & forth on page numbers...I did not have any problems.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Helps if you post hot link of thread...

American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

OP
OP
texasred777

texasred777

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2013
Mountain Home, Idaho
Detector(s) used
BH Lone Star, BH Tracker IV, BH Tracker 2-D/707, Harbor Freight MD-3005, and 2 BH 840
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sorry, I was on the 'new posts' pages. When I left the #8 page, I could return to it but couldn't get page 9 or 10 to come up. Then I couldn't even get back to page 8. I had to start back at 'new posts', scan through what had been added, then go to the last page that I had been on before the glitch, and read from there to the last page. I have no idea why this is happening to me. Maybe I just spend too much time on this forum!!! lol

OP
OP
texasred777

texasred777

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2013
Mountain Home, Idaho
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I was reading page 9 of 11 on 'new posts'. When I got to the bottom and clicked on '10', I got the 'no more new posts' message again!!! It's getting frustrating. I'm not going back and try to start over this morning to try to see if I can get back to where I was and see what I missed. I'm just quitting for now. I was having a problem with my video driver a few days ago and found that it was caused by one of my strips of ram. I'm not having that problem now and was hoping that my 'no more new posts' problem was solved also. Nope!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread