STILL IN THE BACK YARD

Whitewings

Nov 23, 2005
I am still working the back yard, I find beer can after beer can so get real excited when I hit a shock absorber or one jumper cable.....oh yeah and one clad penny. Hmmmmm might be a whole car down there. Port Angeles is only one hundred years old so I dont have the hunting ground that you have......but a friend has received permission to hunt the site of an old trailer park....not mobile home but single wide. Mabey next week, Ill let you know.

Upvote 0

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Thank's whitewings..keep us posted on your findls.Good luck and HH!!

birdman

Gold Member
Jan 28, 2005
Choctaw Beach Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 and ORX, tesoro Cibola with garret,whites and minelab pinpointers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You should find lots of beer cans there .LOL Hope you do good and happy hunting. :)

OP
OP
W

Whitewings

Nov 23, 2005
Bremerton is about 70 miles from P.A. thats where our mall is (Silverdale). Yeah ladies 70 miles of bad road to get to the nearest mall, we are deprived. Of course we have deer and elk everywhere around here but my wife would prefer a mall.....LOL

R

rb

Man You can build your own beer can car... Keep it up and the goods will come to you...HH RB

Visionquest

Aug 2, 2005
There are actually quite a lot of areas here to hunt. I can point you in the direction of several ghost towns that have buildings remaining as well as old railroad grades, schools, houses etc. They are here, just have to know where to look. And while PA is fairly new, a lot of this area was occupied well before 1900.

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I swapped the mall for the deer and elk.....and I never want to trade back!

Sounds like a great place. Keep lookin....those keepers are there somewhere!

;)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread