Stolen Fisher Museum Gold Bar

Fla-Gal

Feb 14, 2008
Stolen Fisher Museum Gold Bar

Have I missed it or has the thief been found/arrested ? Enjoyed reading the previous posts and seeing the great photos---but was instructed to start a new Topic. Bye the way-so enjoyed meeting so many of yall at John (and DEB"s) totally wonderful gathering. What a fun day---and week end for some of yall. My hubby of 43 years has fallen madly for Bonnie's mom !!! Thanks again to Deb for the great potato salad !!!

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Stolen Fisher Museum Gold Bar

Fla-Gal said:
Have I missed it or has the thief been found/arrested ? Enjoyed reading the previous posts and seeing the great photos---but was instructed to start a new Topic. Bye the way-so enjoyed meeting so many of yall at John (and DEB"s) totally wonderful gathering. What a fun day---and week end for some of yall. My hubby of 43 years has fallen madly for Bonnie's mom !!! Thanks again to Deb for the great potato salad !!!
Hey fla-gal, we were down there in Lower Matacumbe, when it all happened last year. I've herd nothing, but have wondered....... :icon_scratch:

Au_Dreamers

Dec 15, 2010
back on the 1715!!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Fla-Gal said:

I haven't heard anything on the gold bar recently.

Yes Jo is a jewel!
I fell in love with her when I met her when I was in my late 20's and so did my wife! :wink:

jyt2017

May 7, 2010
New England
Detector(s) used
Excal WOT
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting

Its gone. Very easy to liquidate. Too bad. I have a pretty good idea as to how they did it to. What surprises me, is that some one didn't do it sooner.

Au_Dreamers said:
Fla-Gal said:

I haven't heard anything on the gold bar recently.

Yes Jo is a jewel!
I fell in love with her when I met her when I was in my late 20's and so did my wife! :wink:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread