Stone map

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmenokla

Dec 21, 2015
SE Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
20160912_160343.jpg 20160912_160728.jpg 20160912_160844 (1).jpg 20160912_160844 (1).jpg 20160912_161128.jpg

Need help with this map... to me it looks like 3 hills, a water source like a creek, then 1 hill. on my property I have 3 hills to the west, a large creek, then 1 hill on the east. Unsure if Native American or what... Thank you:hello2: 20160912_155432.jpg 20160912_160255.jpg 20160912_160555.jpg 20160912_160916.jpg
20160914_095823.jpg
20160914_104955.jpg
20160914_104433.jpg
20160914_103210.jpg
20160914_103901.jpg
20160914_104557.jpg

Attachments

• 20160914_095748.jpg
    20160914_095748.jpg
    664.2 KB · Views: 224
Last edited:
Upvote 6

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is not show my what I've found tread it's stone maps or did you know that. Showing you a piece of gold and silver will do nothing for you. The stones maps are the subject. They were made for a reason. I only showed mine for the naysayers. If you still think they are just rocks move on. The stone come in all sizes. Not all are map some are a prat of a map. Together they will lead you either away from it or to it. Knowing the code is the most important part. TN has all type of treasure hunting. Each has its on following. Stone maps you guys have a hard time because the artifacts guys are always trying to discredit their find. Then you have the LDM type that don't believe they used small stones. I got news for both. It out there on every site. From California to Florida everywhere in between. If you know what to look for.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

relic lover

Bronze Member
Jul 4, 2006
Western PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE With a plethora of coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's my personal opinion that no one would leave a treasure map on a stone so small because it is almost certainly going to be lost to time. On the other hand I have gone through some of Bob's posts and have seen some rocks that have absolutely blown my mind. I even saved a screenshot of one particular Rock for my Personal Collection because it was so impressive. I can understand why Bob might feel attacked I have felt the same way whenever I talk about dowsing which is apparently a thorn in the side of science. But it works for me. So I accept the fact that bob can see things in rocks that I cannot. Can't we all just get along?

sent from my computer by frantically poking at the keyboard with a single finger

Scrappy

Gold Member
Mar 6, 2014
17th century
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
I would hate to disagree with all the believers in the map, but it m pretty sure those grooves are fossils.

Like Scrappy said "petrified worms". Maybe not worms per se, but surely some little wormlike creature.

The impression of rings indicate body segments. These rings wouldn't be in the grooves had they been carved by hand, they run the wrong direction. View attachment 1359259 View attachment 1359261

Ahh, a gentleman, a scholar and a detectorist! Lol.

I think the worms are trying to tell us something though J. But what?!?

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is not show my what I've found tread it's stone maps or did you know that. Showing you a piece of gold and silver will do nothing for you. The stones maps are the subject. They were made for a reason. I only showed mine for the naysayers. If you still think they are just rocks move on. The stone come in all sizes. Not all are map some are a prat of a map. Together they will lead you either away from it or to it. Knowing the code is the most important part. TN has all type of treasure hunting. Each has its on following. Stone maps you guys have a hard time because the artifacts guys are always trying to discredit their find. Then you have the LDM type that don't believe they used small stones. I got news for both. It out there on every site. From California to Florida everywhere in between. If you know what to look for.

OK, openminder (made up word, claiming it) here.
Willing to believe stone maps exist.
Not convinced this is one yet, can't see close enough to see any tooling.
My question is this;
Lets assume for now that this is a map or part of a map. Just simply explain how it worked?
Are you saying I made 4 of these (or just this one) & tossed them around my property in the hope that??? Just explain the logic & methodology, from making them & where to place them & why.

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One is placed near cattle Beef patty feed ny people well. Another place in the west near setting sun scatter 20 more little stones each with an arrow to represent the fallen Indians lay them down in stormy weather and follow the arrows.The donkey poops at noon

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First of all the ones that I have found are exactly like the area it represents. There are more than one at my place. I can not speak for others. I have traveled around this country looking at different places. Once you learn what to look for you will be amazed just how much work is done around the world. I not saying one group is responsible for it all. What I am saying is they used the same roads back then. Some are still used today. The Spanish Trail for example. The early explorer were here a couple hundred years that plenty of time to leave many clues. I have seen where they completely shape the land to make a figures such as a Indians head. In order to learn something one must study the subject. There are new findings in the world a the time. Some thing go against what we have learned. Example Columbus did not discover America. The question why would someone leave a small stone on the ground? So that either they could find the spot upon their return or the next person. You would need to kow the signs and symbols in order to do so. They used nature and would hide it in plain sight. These people were very educated in all kinds of arts. Enough for now. GOD BLESS YOU ALL.
BOB

RobRieman

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2012
Cincinnati Ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's V3i / Minelab E-trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
And we will never hear an answer to any of this. You wouldn't post a treasure map on a public forum IF one ever existed.

Jeff H

Bronze Member
May 5, 2008
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
This is classic. The believers are going to believe NO MATTER WHAT. The skeptics are going to skepticate (I just made up that word) NO MATTER WHAT. Well I take that back. The skeptics can be reasoned with. The true believers however cannot be reasoned with and will never give into the opinions of the ignorant and unwashed haters and naysayers.

ecmjamsit

Dec 2, 2007
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster GMT, GMII,Whites Sierra Super Trac, Ace250, Teknetics Gamma 6000, Whites Pinpointer,Garrett Pro Pointer II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Looks like some kind of fossil in sedimentary rock. Lots of that kind of stuff here in Colorado. A good paleontologist could probably give you an ID. Maybe a foot print of a dinosaur? The whole area where I live is loaded with fossils. Some university bought some property specifically for its students to dig fossils in the next county. I think it is the University of Kansas. Couple miles away you can find all the fossilized clams you could ever want. Link below of the footprints found locally.

Clayton Lake, New Mexico

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maps are only good if you know where it came from. Let alone know where it's going. It's not like our maps of today. It has no mile markers and exit here. I'm a optimistic not a pessimistic. You should try it. You might just find a little happiness.

relic lover

Bronze Member
Jul 4, 2006
Western PA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One is placed near cattle Beef patty feed ny people well. Another place in the west near setting sun scatter 20 more little stones each with an arrow to represent the fallen Indians lay them down in stormy weather and follow the arrows.The donkey poops at noon
The donkey poops at Sunrise I think you're trying to throw me off the trail

sent from my computer by frantically poking at the keyboard with a single finger

FreeBirdTim

Silver Member
Sep 24, 2013
Scituate, RI
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Easy to decipher this Native American map: "Meet me under the stars tonight. Walk past three hills and a creek. I will be waiting for you at the top of the fourth hill."

Just because it's a map doesn't mean it's a map to buried treasure...

Rustynailsandscrews

Sep 26, 2014
Salem, NY
Detector(s) used
AT PRO and a BH 505 that I let friends and relatives I don't like use.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The map say's, " The Best Part Of EATING A BEAVER IS AT THE BASE OF THE TAIL. " Who would have known ? I'm going to hunt up some Beavers and try this out.

Last edited:

Daryn

Apr 23, 2013
This has to be a hoax post and if not can the moderators please start a new site for "rocks" and move all these threads there,

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This has to be a hoax post and if not can the moderators please start a new site for "rocks" and move all these threads there,

This is "todays Finds" forum so it violates no rules being here unless found long time ago....

relic lover

Bronze Member
Jul 4, 2006
Western PA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You are totally free not to click on it anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread