Stone symbols

Mxlol

Tenderfoot
Apr 29, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Greetings for advice. I found such symbols in Slovakia. I'm sure they mean something.

The first symbol looks like a fish. It is located about 3 meters from the second symbol.

WhatsApp Image 2019-04-27 at 17.32.56 (1).jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2019-04-27 at 17.32.56 (2).jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2019-04-27 at 17.32.56.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2019-04-27 at 17.32.57 (1).jpeg

This second fish symbol points to a cave.

WhatsApp Image 2019-04-27 at 17.33.11.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2019-04-27 at 17.32.57.jpeg

And these characters are on the second symbol.

WhatsApp Image 2019-04-27 at 17.33.07 (1).jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2019-04-27 at 17.33.07.jpeg

Near these symbols about 3 meters are strange stones like graves.

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to tnet might post in the rock symbols forum

Upvote 0

Reanm8er

Bronze Member
Aug 17, 2018
Shenandoah Valley Va
Detector(s) used
WW2 Mine Detector, 2 Garrets and an Underwater Fisher (Older Machines)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome Mxlol and congrats on your find! I'm not sure I'm seeing all the symbolism but how about some dimensions on pic 2.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
M

Mxlol

Tenderfoot
Apr 29, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thank you very much. Any ideas what it could mean and what year is it from?

Upvote 0

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Anything I see was formed when the stone was - so likely millions of years old. Possibly they were placed purposely . . . possibly not.

Upvote 0

Spoodge

Greenie
Mar 22, 2012
PA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First thing I would do is to talk to a historical society asking for any history or rumors on old bank or train robberies or wrecks that haven't been solved.Maybe an old gangster murder. Don't tell them what you found unless you're willing to share the loot. (LOL) Next I would go to the library looking through old newspapers looking for a clue to see if there is any rumors of money or treasure undiscovered in the area. i would see what info you could find in the 1800's. While at the library look for books that might help in deciphering old treasure symbols and symbols used by Indians. You may not find what you want, but it would be fun trying. Best of luck in your search.

Upvote 0

Reanm8er

Bronze Member
Aug 17, 2018
Shenandoah Valley Va
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mxlol, I had assumed that you were located somewhere in eastern Europe or western Asia? Please describe your location and at least the country you found these in.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
M

Mxlol

Tenderfoot
Apr 29, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found it in the west of Slovakia. The symbols are located near the castle. Near the river Danube.
slovensko,-mapa-európy.jpg

And Tony in SC maybe it's not well seen in the photo, but this nature did not create.

Upvote 0

Reanm8er

Bronze Member
Aug 17, 2018
Shenandoah Valley Va
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
mxlol, I live in a region of USA, Virginia that made it's living for many years by mining and exporting dolomite limestone. It is highly prized for it's masonry qualities as well as it's value for the purification of steel. It typically forms strata interspersed with red clay that results in ledges and formations just like you picture. Pieces that look streamlined and aerodynamic in nature, are often the result of the powerful forces of underground waters that flowed at extreme velocities for many, many years. Best wishes!

Upvote 0

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
The U is old and can mean shaft below/underneath. Or it can be put on a rock that measures over to it. The cut lobe heart can mean many things, mostly Christian type, the egg it's connected to is a beginning and an end Alpha and Omega. Hard to say exactly what to do from just some close up pics of possible markers. In the center of the "U" rock, between the U's is a triangular cut with a drill hole in the middle of it ( it's shaded lighter than the rest of the rock) . It says something as well, but I can't say with any certainty what to do, it's a guessing game going off markers like that.

Upvote 0

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
Welcome from Salinas, CA, USA

.... I'm sure they mean something......

Why ? Why can't they just be randomly occurring natural rocks ? The fact of "uncanny" doesn't mean "purposed". For example: If you lie on your back, and study the passing clouds, you can discern a bunny shape, a smile face, a big dipper, etc..... So I think your rocks are just .......... rocks.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
M

Mxlol

Tenderfoot
Apr 29, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The U is old and can mean shaft below/underneath. Or it can be put on a rock that measures over to it. The cut lobe heart can mean many things, mostly Christian type, the egg it's connected to is a beginning and an end Alpha and Omega. Hard to say exactly what to do from just some close up pics of possible markers. In the center of the "U" rock, between the U's is a triangular cut with a drill hole in the middle of it ( it's shaded lighter than the rest of the rock) . It says something as well, but I can't say with any certainty what to do, it's a guessing game going off markers like that.

Thank you very much. The father found it 8 years ago in the vicinity should be other symbols. I know about the turtle. And 30 meters below are something like graves and an arrow-shaped stone.
I have already booked where it should be described.

Upvote 0

Samanthy

Apr 22, 2018
Phoenix, Arizona
Detector(s) used
White‘s Sierra Madre
White‘s TM–600
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
The U could possibly be a tamgha (symbol or seal) used by Eurasian nomads as the emblem of a particular tribe or clan.

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread