Stone Tablets-Most likely planted fakes.

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do these count ? I "found" a whole bunch of them.

cactus heart.jpg

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why would that shadow be freak of nature? Anything that obstructs sunlight will cast a shadow.:laughing7: I don't know how you can believe any shadow to be a treasure sign. If that is your belief, some me the treasure, and redeem yourself.

Homar

Your right, i cant produce the treasure yet. So it is just light play. Hopefully someday ill be able to mail you some treasure, along with the proof of this being a part of the sign to get there.:dontknow:

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry, but there is no heart shadow there, and even if there were, it would mean nothing. The heart symbol idea was taken form the PSM's, it applies to only that map. Hearts are found all over the world in many different forms, they don't mean treasure. Same thing with so called pointers, redeem yourself and show me the treasure.

Homar

Your right again,no proof.no glory. hopefully ill be able to send you some treasure from here also.
Please send me some treasure from your heart map.:laughing7:

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Nice Dog your doing great here.

Indian Trackers see tracks better as the light goes low in the sky and creates shadows on the tracks.

Only shadows made with solid rock really mean anything at all but you are right shadow hearts are 10 cents a million. Bunches or hearts in a rock outcrop sure why not nature has it's way of dealing with many shadows and so does the sun time of day year etc.

Like I was telling Hal in an earlier post. The shadows are just one dimension. You add rock, angle, landscape, profiles, faces and every piece of the Jesuit Witch Map to make it happen. A symbol by itself means only to catch your eye. A sentence of symbols tell a story. If it has no Door + "X" + Heart + Bird + Horse or animal then it's not telling a story or leading you down a trail. The Walkers high trail now that's a different story. It has to be verified when on the trail. Mountain Range huge markers are the exception although the ones I posted one here have verification as they are repeated a few times and have a Heart stone and horse with a bowl or door symbol.

If all shadows mattered we would be looking at only natures or Gods language now wouldn't we? And we all know those to like to play tricks with the sun!

Other parts or pieces come into play in the third dimension to verify shadows, they don't stand alone.

coazon de oro

Bronze Member
May 7, 2010
texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your right again,no proof.no glory. hopefully ill be able to send you some treasure from here also.
Please send me some treasure from your heart map.:laughing7:

Sorry Amigo, but I have never posted a heart map, or mentioned that a heart leads to treasure.:dontknow:

Homar

Hal Croves

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2010
Hal

You are blending the LDM clues with the Stone maps . Is like you try to shot two rabbits at the same time with the result to couldn't kill one .
The dagger is a symbol for a dangerous trail and shows the direction of the trail from the start to the end .

markmar,
Unless the rabbits are in the same line of fire...

You know, I never put much time and effort into the DLM. There is just so much BS there that I didn't feel it worth the time. But the stones are another story. I was hooked from the moment that I first read about them. They are a mystery and once bitten, one develops a deep almost perverse need to know their secret. In turn, you absorb all the knowledge (some frivolous) you can and hopeful learn a few things. So, the actual process of learning may be (in part) the goal. In part. A very masonic idea.

If its in the SWA, it really doesn't matter much who solves the cipher because what's there, waiting to be re-found, can never be successfully had unless its discovery remains a secret.

Back to your rabbits. I am posting a photograph for you to keep. In time, when things begin to reveal themselves, in month, a year, in years to come, pull out this image and compare notes. REREAD the Haywood story and take a second look at the "Haywood Map" (both). Its not one mine or cache we should be thinking about. The Haywood story (if true) only confirms my ideas.

View attachment 1128924

Last edited:

chlsbrns

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2013
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Other

John_Arizona

Jan 30, 2013
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Spanish Death Rods
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Think it's funny how you think you know where everything is at on ge, but you go hike out there in real life and you will see a big difference. Things are exaggerated on ge. I don't waste my time with it (ge). Feet on the ground is the only way and photographic research!

Hal Croves

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2010
Think it's funny how you think you know where everything is at on ge, but you go hike out there in real life and you will see a big difference. Things are exaggerated on ge. I don't waste my time with it (ge). Feet on the ground is the only way and photographic research!

I am surprised to read that. Do you look at a map before you hike, perhaps a topo? Well, we can use GE with a topo overlay to produce great printable maps. I have been using it for years with excellent navigation results but its only part of the effort. Study your map (GE,Topo,) then take a walk. For someone from the east coast, with limited time and means, GE is a GREAT research tool. For someone with your experience in the field, it should be easy for you to discern what it is that you are seeing on GE. Study, experience, compare.

View attachment 1128929 View attachment 1128931 View attachment 1128932 View attachment 1128933 View attachment 1128934 View attachment 1128935 View attachment 1128936 View attachment 1128937 View attachment 1128938 View attachment 1128939

Last edited:

Hal Croves

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2010
Is that Peters Canyon fall?

Its above and past the falls. We call this the expressway because its the only easy (quick) part of the hike. From this point on the hike becomes extremely difficult and dangerous... regardless of experience. Not unusual to see a large, cranky rattler named Francis sunning himself besides the pools.

John_Arizona

Jan 30, 2013
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Spanish Death Rods
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
You know how you can tell a real prospector from a fake prospector? the real prospector gets out of the house.

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
markmar,
Unless the rabbits are in the same line of fire...

You know, I never put much time and effort into the DLM. There is just so much BS there that I didn't feel it worth the time. But the stones are another story. I was hooked from the moment that I first read about them. They are a mystery and once bitten, one develops a deep almost perverse need to know their secret. In turn, you absorb all the knowledge (some frivolous) you can and hopeful learn a few things. So, the actual process of learning may be (in part) the goal. In part. A very masonic idea.

If its in the SWA, it really doesn't matter much who solves the cipher because what's there, waiting to be re-found, can never be successfully had unless its discovery remains a secret.

Back to your rabbits. I am posting a photograph for you to keep. In time, when things begin to reveal themselves, in month, a year, in years to come, pull out this image and compare notes. REREAD the Haywood story and take a second look at the "Haywood Map" (both). Its not one mine or cache we should be thinking about. The Haywood story (if true) only confirms my ideas.

View attachment 1128924

Hal

What orientation has your map ? Because I believe the Heart should has a N to NW orientation considering that from the Latin heart .

I believe the Haywood mine story is a third rabbit , but no so far from the other two .You can put two of these rabbits in the same line , but IMO is impossible to put all three . My advice is to hunt every rabbit separately .

I believe so , how the Haywood mine or LDM , are not so important to make some stone maps to find them . I believe the stone maps are for a more important target .

Last edited:

Hal Croves

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2010
Hal

What orientation has your map ? Because I believe the Heart should has a N to NW orientation considering that from the Latin heart .

I believe the Haywood mine story is a third rabbit , but no so far from the other two .You can put two of these rabbits in the same line , but IMO is impossible to put all three . My advice is to hunt every rabbit separately .

I believe so , how the Haywood mine or LDM , are not so important to make some stone maps to find them . I believe the stone maps are for a more important target .

The only way I that I can explain it is that there is a N/S line of mines and or cashes from the Salt River to Music Canyon Springs. Haywood, Waltz and others were describing and working locations on this quasi line. Only my opinion. The stone maps revel the location of these places. I don't know that they are Peralta mines or mines that have been worked since antiquity. Something tells me that if they are there, they may predate the Spanish as very primitive mines.

View attachment 1129122

My heart is oriented North, in a North trending Canyon.

Help me on this one. Who was Peter's Canyon named after?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread