"StoneMan": Petrified/Fossillized - Head/Skull or ...?

KYwoman

Sep 14, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found this item a few years ago down the road a piece, over the creek bed, hiding in plain sight. Have had lots of fun with it including taking photos, writing a song about it and making a youtube video.:laughing7: Rather than me posting a link, look up StoneMan Mystery 2 on the youtube site, even if you just want to have some fun. " Experts" say concretion, but I can't get it out of my head that it looks too much like a head.??????

The video contains many photos + some video footage. At end is vital statistics. Please do note the the in situ pics at beginning were not faked up. Because from a distance it looked like it might be human remains, I had to have a state policeman retrieve it (this was suggested by an anthro I queried). No local police in this neck of the woods.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I made it about 30 seconds before I had a brain cramp and backed out. Save your valuable limited minutes of life and watch Duck Dynasty or something relatively more uplifting. HeadSlapSmiley.gif

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread