"Stop The Presses" Blind Hog Finds Acorn !!!!!!!!!!

coolpix9

Bronze Member
Jan 17, 2007
Primary Interest:
Other
"Stop The Presses" Blind Hog Finds Acorn !!!!!!!!!!

Hello Forum Friendlies, I have been on the kind of roll that our good friend LJ would enjoy. I worked over 2 bags of halves this afternoon. Here is what fell out.
19 of the prettiest 64s you may ever see outside of captivity.
6 crappy looking 64s
6 40% slugs.(horrible looking halves)
16 Gentle Ben Franklins
(2) 59D
(3) 60D
(1) 52
(1) 61D
(1) 58D
(3) 63D
(2) 63
(1) 51D
(1) 53D
(1) 62D
and 4 Walkers that have seen better days
(1) 35
(2) 45
(1) 41
If I were a betting man, I would be wary of getting hit by a bus walking from the bank to the car. Cheers, Jim

Attachments

• Keep away from LJ.jpg
    Keep away from LJ.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 554
Upvote 0

Whyme

Silver Member
Aug 22, 2007
Western New York
Detector(s) used
CTX-3030, Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: "Stop The Presses" Blind Hog Finds Acorn !!!!!!!!!!

Woah! Congrats! Giving LJ a run for the money ;D

Cat J

Dec 17, 2007
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX; Whites Sufe Master PI Pro

LJ did you see that. He got a 53!!!!! I got two bens today in one box but they were 51 and 63

I have three more boxes to look at tonight. Keep your fingers crossed.

HH
Cat

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Jim...your hilarious!! Kudos on a bigtime hit buddy. That is a nice total on those Franklin's & 64's.....sweet! You are getting like Thurm.....everything you touch is turning silver.....ha!! Keep it going......don't stop now. Keep plugging......hmmmmm, maybe I need to go to Dallas to do a little hunting.....ha!

Is that 53 a no mintmark??? If so, I'll swap you with another Franklin..... ;).

Good eye Cathy!!!

BTW - Look both ways before crossing that street.....watch out for those buses.....lol.

OP
OP
coolpix9

coolpix9

Bronze Member
Jan 17, 2007
Primary Interest:
Other

Bonnie, The coin must have aged 10 years since I looked at it through my Coke Bottle Glasses. I must now admit I made a fox paw and misidentified the 63 as a 53. Oh well, good try anyway. Thanks, Jim

I went and had seafood jambalaya this evening. I passed on the gator but the fried pickles were great.
You remember Nate's Seafood on Midway and Belt Line don't you ?

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Yes, I sure do remember Nate's!!! That was my favorite restaurant when I lived there. The gumbo is great there....which is actually what I had for dinner this evening.....seafood gumbo...ha! You know he is from my area don't you?? That is the best Cajun food in the Dallas area.

No problem on the 63. Thanks for checking for me Jim. If you happen to come across one.....I'll swap with you. I need a 48 and a 53 to complete my collection book. Those two keep dodging me!!!

Again, nice score today Jim.

Silver Stripe

Bronze Member
Jul 8, 2007
USA

Nice hit Jim. Congrats and HH Mark
BTW heres a couple of visuals of what LJ is looking for- this is what the front looks like
DSCN1397.jpg

And this is what the back looks like
DSCN1401.jpg

Hope this helps- she really need that coin Jim and your pullin more bens than anybody right now sos its up to you LOL.

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

ME_CO said:
Nice hit Jim. Congrats and HH Mark
BTW heres a couple of visuals of what LJ is looking for- this is what the front looks like
DSCN1397.jpg

And this is what the back looks like
DSCN1401.jpg

Hope this helps- she really need that coin Jim and your pullin more bens than anybody right now sos its up to you LOL.

Mark......that's funny. Thanks for the plug as well. I did notice one thing Mark........YOU HAVE A 53!!!!!!!

Silver Stripe

Bronze Member
Jul 8, 2007
USA

Sorry to be such a stinker Bonnie- I just couldn't resist teasin ya with it again LOL. Just to show I'm a good sport......... I'll trade you for a 48 in the same condition LOL. Couldn't resist again- too funny. You will get the next one though ifn Jim doesn't come through. HH Mark

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

ME_CO said:
Sorry to be such a stinker Bonnie- I just couldn't resist teasin ya with it again LOL. Just to show I'm a good sport......... I'll trade you for a 48 in the same condition LOL. Couldn't resist again- too funny. You will get the next one though ifn Jim doesn't come through. HH Mark

Mark - Trade for a 48 huh....lol.....your such a rat!!! I'll get you!!! I have to admit though...that 53 in the picture is a beaut. I'll trade you for a 50% off-center stuck penny......ha!

Cat J

Dec 17, 2007
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX; Whites Sufe Master PI Pro

LJ

Just talked to my brother and all his 53's are also D. Sorry about that but we tried. I will keep looking for it for you.

Cat

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Thanks Cat. I appreciate the effort girl.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread