Stopped by the banks on the way home...

bthomas71chevy

Apr 6, 2007
The kids and I stopped by 5-6 banks on the way home and tried to pick up some fifty sent pieces and "anything else interesting" and one teller said she had a 1950 $10 bill and we picked up (3) 1967 40% Silver Kennedys and (1) 1963 90% Franklin!! I was sooo pumped to "find" a Franklin at a common bank around the corner from my house?! :)

Four50Cents.jpg

1950Ten.jpg

Upvote 0

FiresEye

Aug 17, 2010
festiva_ford said:
Sweet! Gotta love the old bill designs! Were all those all from the teller's tray?

Yeah I see old bills all the time, and the value of anything except extremely rare bills is well, face, or less.

EastKyMiner

Apr 16, 2010
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac, White's XLT, Garrett GTA 500,Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good score, nice pics :thumbsup:
HH...Miner

OP
OP
bthomas71chevy

bthomas71chevy

Apr 6, 2007
I guess I think having the older bills is just fun to have and if they are common and people are just spending them at face, let me know, I'll buy them. (Please !!!)

(Plus my kids think it is cool to have a 50 year old bill, heck me too!!)

:)
-Brent

conpewter

Aug 17, 2010
Illinois
FiresEye said:
festiva_ford said:
Sweet! Gotta love the old bill designs! Were all those all from the teller's tray?

Yeah I see old bills all the time, and the value of anything except extremely rare bills is well, face, or less.

Yeah I hate it when I get bills that are worth less than face... wait... what?

legend76

May 17, 2010
Tennessee
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
conpewter said:
FiresEye said:
festiva_ford said:

Yeah I hate it when I get bills that are worth less than face... wait... what?
:laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread