boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My lowly 2 cents worth on curses. Your mind soul etc are stronger than any curse. If you believe you're cursed you're doing nothing except wishing it upon yourself. How? If you're worried about a curse, your mind is concentrating on that, not the obvious things going on around you. Ooops! fell down a mine shaft because We were watching something on the wall we thought was a ghost. Your mind & subconscious is more powerful than any so called curse.

Go back and reread all the curse stories you can find with deaths associated. Notice almost all of them were caused by lack of attention or "running in fear", or missing obvious signs you should see? There ya go! Plain & simple your mind is more powerful than any suggestions. A curse depends on YOU believing. And don't wish bad on yourself.

OP
OP
A

arti

May 30, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
l really appreciate your posting.This strange activity is not related with any fear.The digging moment consist during day time.
l know that 2 cents worth on courses but it is not 2 cents power.The hidden signal consist in lot of signal power which l never have been dowsing right know.l know mind produce magnetic fields but this time the signal doesn't belong to my mind suggestions activity.

The exercise is : Who knows how to leave a ghost away from a treasure ?!

Kind regards

elh

Aug 10, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
l really appreciate your posting.This strange activity is not related with any fear.The digging moment consist during day time.
l know that 2 cents worth on courses but it is not 2 cents power.The hidden signal consist in lot of signal power which l never have been dowsing right know.l know mind produce magnetic fields but this time the signal doesn't belong to my mind suggestions activity.

Kind regards
Talk to your ghost -- It sure will not hurt, BUT, If he talks back in an unfriendly way you would be wise to run.
If he talks friendly then you may have a chance to talk him out of the treasure. Send a photo to this thread of the suspected place of treasure for folks to dowse for you - Then see what happens.
Make it turn to your advantage.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Do you believe entities?
I don’t really know. If they are out there I gladly use them. Every since I found this one Map Dowsing lessons’ I ask permission to do the map and thank them when I am done. It works so I keep doing map dowsing that way.
Dowsing Communications to be inter- cooperative and restricted to: the Overall Universal Superconscious, my Superconscious, my Higher Self and their approved Spirit Guides/Guardian Angels, and others of their choice, my Mind Systems, my Subconscious and its related systems. This is to cause me no harm, discomfort or loss of energy, either physically or spirituality.
Influences such as misleading thoughts, imaging, wishes, or any other conditions from any source, physical or non- physical, including my own or other persons, entities or mind systems of any kind, are not to affect me adversely or cause incorrect dowsing answers.

widomanmx

Banned
Dec 6, 2013
Chihuahua (mx)
Detector(s) used
Gemini 3
Deepers
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting

Kind regards

#1 Enclose the area in a circle
.. a circle as some Indian tribes use to pray
.. a circle with rocks / rope / draw / cal dust
.. when you are inside the circle or you get out, the being can manifest their dissatisfaction somehow
.. metal detect or dowse only inside the circle

#2 Rub your hands then applaud
.. applaud strong (palms) and do it repeatedly
.. flashes of light get out of the hands moving stagnant or negative energy
.. "dark energies" move away from the area, temporarily not forever ..few minutes?

Other things can help
* Clean and fortify your aura days before
* When you are there think positive, avoid negative like: fear, avarice, doubt, etc.
.. easy :icon_thumleft: you are practicing dowsing and not searching treasure or ghost
* When you are there request help: medal for protection, invoke certain archangel, etc.
* Wear perfume
* Search and Dig at noon when sun is strongest

Hard to know if your case is something paranormal :dontknow:
.. some presentiment you will have

Last edited:
OP
OP
A

arti

May 30, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is post number 14

OP
OP
A

arti

May 30, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is pic in post nr.14

Barton

Apr 21, 2005
Abiquiu, NM
Detector(s) used
What ever is needed for the project I am working on--I am a cache hunter
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Post # 8

This may sound crazy--but in looking at your photo--the vegetation / trees seem altered or manipulated--to show faces

If one tries to work with Spirits-- often it is like working with real people--some you can work with--some you can not.
Just as some individuals have dignity, honor and integrity and some do not. Some Spirits have these principals of
honor and some ( spirits / people ) have lots of room to grow and mature.

Barton

OP
OP
A

arti

May 30, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do cirlcle of salt protect from entities while somebody is hounting treasure?

elh

Aug 10, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do cirlcle of salt protect from entities while somebody is hounting treasure?
There are so many people that do not believe in spirits that this question will probably have no answer.
As for myself I have not encountered one while treasure hunting, BUT, that does not disprove anything. We can not say what others do or do not see and hear. I have heard and read about other people seeing or hearing things.
One gentleman that I knew told me about a dog appearing then disappearing, also he heard voices speaking in another language. Another man told me that in a certain house talking to the folks that lived there about a light they kept seeing under the house, and while there that a table moved and chairs moved and then a lamp was thrown against a wall.
One girl told about civil war cavalry riding through a gate and disappeared. according to her description they would have been southern.
have a great day.:coffee2::coffee2:

THE1

Aug 7, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BURN SAGE BRING TABACCO OR CIGARETTS AND ALWAYS LIGHT IT FOR THEM and be sure and tell them you dont want all the treasure and let em know you will only take what u need and leave them the rest

prospecter77

Sep 9, 2015
Durango , Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Spanish Mine sites

Look for and out of place tree , usually a tree from the valley below. As for spirits I once had a hawk drop a feather at my feet 50 yards before finding a Waybill . Also look for quartz fragments down hill a ways.

prospecter77

Sep 9, 2015
Durango , Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Arti . looks like there is a big fault running through that area , this could explain some electrical field , I there is limestone in the area look right under it for mineralization , as for your rods gold has 12 force lines , if your looking for gold hold your hands about 3 inches apart. Finding veins with rods is easy walk fast and mark with some lime in a squeeze bottle . Happy Hunting Lime shows up well on most ground.

Last edited:
OP
OP
A

arti

May 30, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you Elh,we are not alone in univers we need just to analyze in order to understand this fact.

widomanmx

Banned
Dec 6, 2013
Chihuahua (mx)
Detector(s) used
Gemini 3
Deepers
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Raise your vibration:
1) smile ;D
2) breath slow
3) when inhale imagine a white light come from up and enter through the head
4) the light go down, illuminating your heart until fill it
3) when exhale imagine white or pink (love) light come out from your heart to wrap body
.. do it few minutes
.. do it for several days before quest (many times in a day as you want)

In the site focus on search and stop thinking :hello:

Last edited:
OP
OP
A

arti

May 30, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Does it work out?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread