Attachments

• bullet.JPG
    bullet.JPG
    16.5 KB · Views: 326
Upvote 0

springsman

May 27, 2005
Colorado Springs, CO
My uncle in OK has a ranch and I remember him using something very similar called hot shots (same name as the shock stick) anyway basically just rubber or plastic bullets to shoot the bulls or cows in the butt with to get them to move in the direction you want without having to get into the pen with them and not hurt them to bad in the process.

R

rusty nails

i think hes correct - i used to collect different shell casings when i was a kid - i have seen these with actual casings being made out of plastic with a resin like cylinder shaped bullet - they said they were used for non lethal training - probably includes cows "things that make yah' go ???
leftybassplayer -

KIXLSYD

Jun 9, 2005
Tacoma,WA
I think they are rubber bullets too. The kind that the seattle police shoot at people in down town seattle durring the occational riot or uprising. Brad

dano91

Apr 3, 2005
colorado
Those are great finds! Especially because some cop got his butt chewed off for losing them LOL. Local police might like to have them back so they can take them off the log sheet. They have to account for every single round.

L

lostlugnut

Those are called 9mm simmunition round. They are used by the military and police for live fire training. Think paintball on steroids. They STING ALOT, pain is a very effective form of training. They don't make a large splat mark so I don't think they would be used to mark cattle considering there are much better ways to sort and mark them.

T

T-Rex

ask the Cincinnati police... they shoot people with them all the time, among other things...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread