Jan 25, 2006
Columbus, Ohio
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
in all four boxes I got

six 68's
twenty 67's
one 64

Their was about $80 worth that looked like they had been in a fire and I wasn't going to clean them to check. Glad I decided to go ahead and check them 3 of my 40% ones were from them.

I asked the teller about getting 6 next week and she said 6 thousand $ OK.

I had to let her know I meant 6 boxes. If she stays as friendly as she is I may up it to 10 boxes every week.

Upvote 0

d2arcing

Bronze Member
Jun 22, 2009
nice finds

are your boxes 1k? or she made a mistake?

was doing 2 boxes a week, but not weekly since i had a shitty bank, but now i found a good one and will hopefully just keep upping my order if i can dump so easily... trying 6 boxes next week for first time

jonhls

Nov 10, 2006
you must be having better luck dumping in ohio than i am.I have wore out my welcome at most of my good cdump banks,been using credit union a lot here lately.Fifth third cringes when i walk in the door lol....hh jon

dasherhunting

Jul 8, 2008
ohio
Detector(s) used
ace 250
I use cu to to dump thought about checking 5/3 but wasnt sure what thier rules were and how they did it.

TxTim

Silver Member
Jan 14, 2007
Texas
Detector(s) used
DFX & SE
You turned down $4500 in halves?
If she was willing to order $6K, I would have grabbed them... ;D

thurmownator

Bronze Member
Dec 25, 2006
Primary Interest:
Other
TXTim said:
You turned down $4500 in halves?
If she was willing to order $6K, I would have grabbed them... ;D

But alas, ole Tim, willingness is only part of the equation..........capital is a big factor too. (just a guess)

OP
OP
D

Daniel964

Jan 25, 2006
Columbus, Ohio
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Plenty of cash avaliable to get $6,000. Just dumping that many in a week could pose a problem for me.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread