Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
your welcome if you need one take one if you have one drop one ..thats how the money basket at churches used to work if you need money take some if you have money leave some

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using TreasureNet.com mobile app

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wave at the camera!
That's is funny, when we were kids we used to super glue a quarter to the floor at the mall and watch people try to pick it up. Yes that was me. I wasn't always an upstanding Citizen as I am now!!!

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
That's is funny, when we were kids we used to super glue a quarter to the floor at the mall and watch people try to pick it up. Yes that was me. I wasn't always an upstanding Citizen as I am now!!!

Used to glue one near the drinking fountain at work. Interesting who would try and who would ignore it.
The dollar with fishing line attached did better at inspiring interest...

Nitric

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

HAHA You too? The first body shop I worked at I did the same thing. Of course......The first person to walk in and try to pick it up was the owner! His face turned bright red and he started yelling , wanting to know who did it. No one said anything. Months later At the yearly Christmas party, everyone is half lit, He stood up and said "And when I find the SOB that is gluing quarters to my floor......." Everyone looked around and no one said a thing. :laughing7:

Makes me want to go walk around the store looking for ones!!!

Last edited:

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nothing new, my Grandad talked about painting a farthing gold so it looked like a half sovereign & gluing to the pavement. That causes a reaction.

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hmmmm...

Now there's an idea...

New flooring... Made of crusty clad.

Non slip traction.