diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice. I picked up an old wooden Johnny Walker Red Advertising display along with two Old Crow displays this past weekend, the oldest crow is missing his glasses though.

OP
OP
frankendime

frankendime

Mar 8, 2012
Middle Tn
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks diggummup! Them old alcohol and tobacco displays are getting scarce as hens teeth and I'll buy them in about any condition being what they are...

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got a friend that gots a friend who was selling some of his stuff. Got him for $10 delivered. All his lighting guts are gone and he is missing some paint but he's solid and got no major damage. Gonna dig having old Spuds around the house... HH All!

Nice! I sold one without the lights for $145 shipped not to long ago! Guy at the yard sale wanted $60 for it. And he would not budge on price except for this lady came up and asked him if he would take 40 for it. I guess he thought she was hot because he sold it for $40! I stopped her in the driveway and asked if she'd sell it for 50 and she did! She made $10 right on the spot. dude! you could've sold it for $50 to me but didn't want to be bothered! Lol.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread