davest

Silver Member
Nov 5, 2007
somewhere between here and there, south of over th
Detector(s) used
titan 3000xd/seahunter mk ll/Ace 250/whites 6000XL Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/11/27/north-carolina-3-year-old-shoots-another-3-year-old-after-parents-leave-rifle-in-playroom/

I was also going to list the one from Lakeland Florida where a woman moved a handgun around in her truck while looking for something
and her 2 year old son shot himself. dead.

If you're gonna post the ones about how many crimes are stopped, I guess I'll post the ones about the dumb basses that can't seem
to understand gun safety.

Jan 2, 2013
somewhere between flagstaff, preskit
Detector(s) used
Whites prism III
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
phoenix had a black man shoot a unarmed white man ...claimed self defense...I posted the link but it disagreed with the Zimmerman tribe...deleted.

the residents of phoenix found the black guy guilty of manslaughter... ...reverse trevon martian case is what it was called.

how dare you post something that requires weapons owners to be trained and accountable

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
phoenix had a black man shoot a unarmed white man ...claimed self defense...I posted the link but it disagreed with the Zimmerman tribe...deleted.

the residents of phoenix found the black guy guilty of manslaughter... ...reverse trevon martian case is what it was called.

how dare you post something that requires weapons owners to be trained and accountable

Pip Your post was deleted because it was off topic on the thread it was in.

Dave I can post 1018 stories of guns safely used to saves lives from just one site alone, gunssaveslives.net. Can you post 1018 accident stories.......

We will NOT go quietly into the night!

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
who cares about a gun debate when an innocent child is dead? ANYTHING that one owns that can harm another, and you don't take safety steps, you deserve punishment

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/11/27/north-carolina-3-year-old-shoots-another-3-year-old-after-parents-leave-rifle-in-playroom/

I was also going to list the one from Lakeland Florida where a woman moved a handgun around in her truck while looking for something
and her 2 year old son shot himself. dead.

If you're gonna post the ones about how many crimes are stopped, I guess I'll post the ones about the dumb basses that can't seem
to understand gun safety.

1. Those parents are definitely Darwin Award candidates. I'd vote for them.

2. Another possible Darwin Award candidate, but it would have been more interesting if the car was moving and she was relying on the cruise control to steer it while she was searching.

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
who cares about a gun debate when an innocent child is dead? ANYTHING that one owns that can harm another, and you don't take safety steps, you deserve punishment

Who cares about a complaint about a gun debate when 2500 children are aborted every day?

Yes, lots of things used improperly can take a child's life, but this machine when used properly ALWAYS kills a child:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread