Nov 24, 2005
va beach, va
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
se pro, excal. II, ctx 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hit the bay again today with the atpro.
Targets were tight…..found meager gray matter and clad.
Guru is coming by around 6pm for 9:30pmish low tide spin – evening surfchurch.
Get back to you on that later.
The atpro seems to work just fine today in the aquatic zone. Hunted submerged about a foot for over 3 hrs.
Good luck spinning.
6.5min. video spin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wipaU02MZEw
<")))))><(

Upvote 0

biggmike

May 27, 2010
Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CZ7A Pro / CZ21 / F75 LTD
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great job on the video and hunt Max :icon_thumright: You look like you're hunting in pea soup. The other day I was hunting with Lookindown and he was admiring our surroundings and said "we don't know how lucky we have it here in Florida" and he was right. There aren't many times that I can't see my coil in waist to chest deep water and if we get those "redhots" they are usually the size of a quarter not a dinner plate like those. I think Garrett has a fix for the leak that those detectors have been getting and a great deal on an extended warranty that you might want to check out if it indeed is leaking. Keep up the videos :happy1: We love them here in :icon_sunny: Florida.

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Max, that moisture thing with the AT PRO might be condensation from the cold water on the faceplate. Still it shouldn't be there.

If mine leaks I am just going to tie a cement block to it and take it for a short boat ride to a deep body of water.

stpauli914

Jun 7, 2011
Gulf Coast FL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur 2, Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Love the videos!! I am from FL as well and it really is nice being able to see your coil while you're swingin in chest deep water. Winds were unusually from the west this morning and there was a light chop. That is about the worst we get around here :)

Good luck on your evening hunt :hello2: :hello2:

Aaron

herb n surf

Jun 12, 2011
Gulf Coast Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
whites' Pi Pro, Dual Field, and fisher labs' Cz21 , BH Land Star, BH 3300 ,Garrett GTI 2500
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Thanks for the videos . They are always fun to watch .

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread