Submerged Town

E

elle

World’s oldest submerged town dates back 5,000 years

Fri, 16 Oct 2009 12:04:00 GMT
PA 269/09

Archaeologists surveying the world’s oldest submerged town have found ceramics dating back to the Final Neolithic. Their discovery suggests that Pavlopetri, off the southern Laconia coast of Greece, was occupied some 5,000 years ago — at least 1,200 years earlier than originally thought.

These remarkable findings have been made public by the Greek government after the start of a five year collaborative project involving the Ephorate of Underwater Antiquities of the Hellenic Ministry of Culture and The University of Nottingham.

As a Mycenaean town the site offers potential new insights into the workings of Mycenaean society. Pavlopetri has added importance as it was a maritime settlement from which the inhabitants coordinated local and long distance trade.

Remarkable video footage:

http://communications.nottingham.ac...est-submerged-town-dates-back-5000-years.html

OP
OP
E

elle

Dell, no one is going to ever throw you in the looney bin.

God blesses many people with different gifts.
Maria de Agreda was a nun who lived in Spain in the 1600's. She appeared many times to the native Indians in the New World and taught them about Jesus while HER BODY REMAINED IN THE CONVENT IN SPAIN (she was very much alive and not deceased).

No one should ever deny that you have an ability, and I always wanted to tell you how much I respect you in helping others and their projects over the years.

I wish you much luck with Bimini!
Go for it!

Laura

Bobadilla

Sep 25, 2006
Dominican Republic
Hello Laura,

I would like to ask you what is your opinion about Yonaguni underwater monuments (close to Kjushu, Japan). It has been full of controversy since the rest of the "oldest city on the earth" was discovered. Some claim that the city was 10,000 years old.....

Lobo
P.S.
By the way, your miniatures are just wonderful......!

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dell, I'm not sure if I've asked before... but are you familiar with Ed Leedskalnin or Edgar Cayce and what either said in regards to Atlantis or Bimini?

Bran <><

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know what you mean about knowing "when a person was sincere, and trustworthy"... I've been able to discern such things over the years, even over the internet. I'm usually always spot on with people, with the exception of those whom I'm in a relationship with.

I do agree with the idea of Ley Lines, and know that those had a part in Ed's methods... which he claimed to have unlocked the secrets of the ancients (i.e. Atlantians, Egyptians, Mayans, Incas, Aztecs, etc.) Which if you've studied the architectural structures of any of those cultures, you'll see a precision that not even our own tools & technology can emulate today.

In addition, Cayce had a fascination with crystals... which I think might have been tied to, in some fashion or practice, the knowledge Ed had of the earth's magnetism and Ley Lines. Here's an except from Cayce's predictions,

Crystal Power And Broadcast Power

Question: Give an account of the electrical and mechanical knowledge of the entity, as
Asal-Sine, in Atlantis.

Answer Cayce: Yes, we have the entity's activities during that experience. As indicated, the
entity was associated with those that dealt with the mechanical appliances and their
application during the experience. And, as we find, it was a period when there was much that
has not even been thought of as yet in the present experiences.

About the firestone that was in the experience did the activities of the entity then make those
applications that dealt with both the constructive and destructive forces of the period.

It would be well that there be given something of a description of this, that it may be better
understood by the entity in the present, as to how both constructive and destructive forces
were generated by the activity of the stone.

In the center of a building, that today would be said to have been lined with non-conductive
metals, or non-conductive stone, something akin to asbestos, with the combined forces of
bakerite or other non-conductors that are now being manufactured in England under a name
that is known well to many of those that deal with such things.

The building above the stone was oval, or a dome wherein there could be or was the rolling
back, so that the activity of the stone was received from the sun's rays or from the stars; the
concentrating of the energies that emanate from bodies that are on fire themselves, with the
elements that are found and that are not found in the earth's atmosphere. The concentration
through the prisms or glass, as would be called in present, was in such a manner that it acted
upon the instruments that were connected to the various modes of travel, through the
induction methods, that made such character of control as the remote control through radio
vibrations or directions would be in present day; though the manner of the force that was
impelled from the stone acted upon the motivating forces in the crafts themselves.

There was the preparation so that when the dome was rolled back there might be little or no
hindrance in the application direct to the various crafts that were impelled through space,
whether in the radius of the visioning of the one eye; as might be called, or whether directed
under water or under the elements or through the elements.

The preparation of this stone was in the hands of the initiates at the time, and the entity was
among those that directed the influences of the radiation that arose in the form of rays that
were invisible to the eye but that acted upon the stones themselves as set in the motivating
forces, whether the aircraft that were lifted by the gases in the period or whether guiding the
more pleasure vehicles that might pass along close to earth, or what would be termed the
crafts on the water or under the water.

These then were impelled by the concentrating of the rays from the stone that was centered
in the middle of the power station, or powerhouse that would be termed in the present.
In the active forces of these the entity brought destructive forces, by setting up, in the various
portions of the land, the character that was to act as producing the powers in the various
forms of the people's activities in the cities, the towns, the countries surrounding same. These
not intentionally, were tuned too high and brought the second period of destructive forces to
the peoples in the land, and broke up the land into isles where later the further destructive
forces were brought in the land.

Through the same form of fire the bodies of individuals were regenerated, by the burning,
through the application of the rays from the stone, the influences that brought destructive
forces to an animal organism. Hence the body rejuvenated itself often, and remained in that
land until the eventual destruction, joining with the peoples that maid for the breaking up of
the land, or joining with Baalilal at the final destruction of the land. In this the entity lost. At
first, it was not the intention nor desire for destructive forces. Later it was for the ascension of
power itself.

As to describing the manner of construction of the stone, we find it was a large cylindrical
glass as would be termed today, cut with facets in such a manner that the capstone on the
top of same made for the centralizing of the power or force that concentrated between the
end of the cylinder and the capstone itself.

As indicated, the records of the manners of construction of same are in three places in the
earth, as it stands today: In the sunken portions of Atlantis, or Poseidia, where a portion of
the temples may yet be discovered, under the slime of ages of sea water, near what is known
as Bimini, off the coast of Florida. And in the temple records that were in Egypt, where the
entity later acted in cooperation with others in the preserving of the records that were carried
to what is now Yucatan in America, where these stones that they know so little about are
now, during the last few months being uncovered.

(A description of broadcast power or the wireless transmission of electricity. This is the same principal as
the Tesla Coil. The difference is the Tesla Coil is a coil of wire rather than a crystal. If you run an electric
current through a large coil you can generate a powerful electromagnetic field that will extend for miles.
Conversely, when a moving or pulsing electromagnetic field comes in contact with a coil, electricity is
generated. This is the principal of electromagnetic induction. See Faraday's Law Of Induction. Smaller
coils within the range of the broadcast field and located in vehicles would then generate electric current
and propel the vehicle. What is described here is a large crystal that transforms light into a broadcast
electromagnetic field. Smaller crystals in vehicles when coming into contact with this electromagnetic field
generate electricity and power the vehicles. It is also true that electromagnetic fields effect the weather
and other earth systems. The earth is a conductor and is sensitive to electromagnetic fields and generates
electricity by induction. A powerful electromagnetic field if improperly tuned could cause this to happen
beneath a continent. The resulting heat and volcanic upheavals would break the continent up and later sink
it as in the case of Atlantis as described above).

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Also, just to point out... the earth has been acting very strange as of late. Maybe someone has toyed with these theories already...
I personally think there is a serious connection between light (and the refraction of it), magnetism (electromagnetism), electricity, and possibly, acts of levitation as well... when it comes to these described crystals. Water may also add to the refraction principles when it comes to light. I really don't know.

Dell, I know some people find your thoughts on much of this stuff quite asinine... but I do believe there is a method to your madness, and that you're much more intelligent than people are willing to give you credit for. That doesn't go to say that I "believe" in everything that you believe in, but I think there is a logic in things that the finite human mind cannot always grasp. I definitely find it enjoyable to share in some of your thoughts on these matters. Just never know when something will be unlocked that hasn't been made available to us for many years, if ever.

I just wish I had the ability to speak with Cayce, Leedskalnin (correct spelling; I have his book, Magnetic Current [Illustrated]), and Tesla before they all passed. Those minds, though kept secret, housed some of the greatest knowledge that our country have probably ever seen.

Bran <><

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread