Gold Member
Oct 3, 2009
North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & Spectrum~Garrett's Pro-Pointer~VibraProbe
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I would like to know where (step by step) to go on my account to deactivate recurring Charter Member subscription. I don't like my credit card or PayPal account charged withOUT my knowledge. I think we should receive a notice when it's time to renew, not have the admins renew without permission. Thanks, Breezie

Diggit

Mar 25, 2012
Michigan
Detector(s) used
White's MXT, DFX, GMT and Fisher F5
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I was going to get one, but if it's one of THOSE deals, forget it.

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The other day I saw one of the Admins said that a reminder would be sent out about expiring Memberships. It says it is recurring now?

ModernMiner

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2007
North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore , Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Breezie,
I didn't know that either. I never signed up for automatic payment deductions from my Paypal account, nor will I.
I hope this is not the case.

What gives Tnet????????????????????

timekiller

Silver Member
Feb 10, 2009
Morehead City / Newport NC
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Breezie,
I didn't know that either. I never signed up for automatic payment deductions from my Paypal account, nor will I.
I hope this is not the case.

What gives Tnet????????????????????
WHAT?????????.......MM you don't remember cutting slicing your hand & becoming a Tnet Blood Brother for life.....:laughing7:.Just kidding man cause it's not funny if it's really happening.>:( And will cause me to put the gloves back on............& may have to use some of my normal language in sted of the tip toe kiddy stuff.I hope this is just a mistake some how.Anyway best to both of you.
Take Care,
Pete,:hello:

OP
OP
Breezie

Breezie

Gold Member
Oct 3, 2009
North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & Spectrum~Garrett's Pro-Pointer~VibraProbe
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The other day I saw one of the Admins said that a reminder would be sent out about expiring Memberships. It says it is recurring now?

Yes, that is exactly what it says on my Subscription page. This is NOT good. When I want something drafted out of one of my accounts, I sign up for that, and I don't expect TNet or any other company who has access to my Credit Card and/or PayPal to take the liberties to draft a payment that I have not authorized for that time period. A reminder email is all that is necessary. Breezie

ModernMiner

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2007
North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore , Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Diggin,
Here is what it says:

"Validity periods marked with a * indicate that this subscription is recurring.
After the initial subscription period is complete, the subscription will automatically be renewed with a new charge."

SHERMANVILLE ILLINOIS

Gold Member
May 22, 2005
Primary Interest:
Other
Diggin,
Here is what it says:

"Validity periods marked with a * indicate that this subscription is recurring.
After the initial subscription period is complete, the subscription will automatically be renewed with a new charge."

Not Good.

have a good un...
SHERMANVILLE

JohnDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 1, 2012
Austin, TX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey guys, I just corrected the system and set it to NOT be recurring. However, if you have signed up and it is already recurring for you, you have full control over stopping it.

Paypal has instructions here: https://www.paypal.com/webapps/help...urring_paymemt_subscription_automatic_billing

The short of it is:

• Click Profile near the top of the page.
  • Click My money.
  • Click Update in the My preapproved payments section.
  • Click Cancel, Cancel automatic billing, or Cancel subscription and follow the instructions.

SHERMANVILLE ILLINOIS

Gold Member
May 22, 2005
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey guys, I just corrected the system and set it to NOT be recurring. However, if you have signed up and it is already recurring for you, you have full control over stopping it.

Paypal has instructions here: https://www.paypal.com/webapps/help...urring_paymemt_subscription_automatic_billing

The short of it is:

• Click Profile near the top of the page.
  • Click My money.
  • Click Update in the My preapproved payments section.
  • Click Cancel, Cancel automatic billing, or Cancel subscription and follow the instructions.

Worked fine. :wave:

Canceled

Thank you.

have a good un........
SHERMANVILLE

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread