gold nuggets

Bronze Member
Apr 5, 2008
Springfield, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Explorer SE, Pro coil inline probe. Also the Excal II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Elizabeth Martin gets her misinterpreted information from the rest of the spin-doctored documents that the environuts hold to be gospel. If you tell the public the same misguided lies long enough, some of the more simple minded followers will start to believe what is being said. The following quote is taken from the article linked above and used by her for spreading misinformation:
"Suction dredge machines suck up that mercury and blow it up into tiny pieces, and those pieces are much more toxic, much more available to be absorbed into the bodies of fish and insects. And when human beings eat fish contaminated with mercury, it's absolutely toxic," said Elizabeth Martin, CEO of the Sierra Fund, a community foundation for the Sierra.

She and other environuts use Scare Tactics like this, that are not supported by any reliable and reputable Research Biologist's Reports ( ie: True Science ), to create an EMERGENCY SITUATION so the lawmakers can and do become "influenced" with some form of compensation to author laws to prevent these unsubstantiated allegations. :hello:
So then, WE the Miners, end up in court to prove them wrong again and again. But in the meantime, we are out of the water and not mining.......that really sucks! If we don't stop this type of bad information from being shouted from the roof tops and replace the legislators that compromise their morals for monetary or personal gains, we will be fighting battles in court till the rivers dry up. JMHO.......

pmgsourdough

Feb 13, 2013
Black Hills, SD
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I suppose I just dont understand being in the Black Hills where mechanized mining is strictly regulated unless your willing to shell out the cash and put in the time required to obtain a permit. Dredging current creek channels here would be a waste of both time and money. 100, 200, 300ft of the current creek channel is where the real money sits.... just waiting for someone ( or something ) to bring it out of the darkness which is where it lay for the last 55 million years.

63bkpkr

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Slanted! They proved nothing in their reports. What I am saying is all their reports were lies. Slanted, yes I would say it was slanted................63bkpkr

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread