sue state for violating fed mining rights

Gravel Hog

Dec 11, 2010
N. Cal - Born & Raised
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Patches, might work but before anyones raises their hand to that. Better have paid the taxes on it, income. Ooops that could very well rule that out.
icon_e_confused.gif

Gravel Hog

Dec 11, 2010
N. Cal - Born & Raised
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
patches63 said:
S whats im sayin.cant claim that which we did not declare.bitter dregs.price a sin.luck.(price a au same) :hello:

Sorry, no comprende sometimes. doh :icon_scratch: Ooopss that is what you said, only one thing left to do then, go out and get us some more gold. :tongue3:

OP
OP
2cmorau

2cmorau

Bronze Member
Nov 8, 2010
Camptonville, CA
Detector(s) used
GMT&GM3 Whites MXT Pro, Shadow X5, Fisher 1280, OMG and the TDI
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
State suffers from entitlement programs, and they put the hammer to us?
i wanna bust my balls moving rock for some AU, smashing my fingers, getting stabbed by my cable, slipping on the frickin river bed, putting up with rafters and kayakers

CAT 320CL LR should fit the bill

lookin for info, highbanking, there is a holding pond that the river creates on the claim when the water drops, its about 40 feet from the river

OP
OP
2cmorau

2cmorau

Bronze Member
Nov 8, 2010
Camptonville, CA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
LMAO, found what i was looking for

Q: Is high banking also prohibited?
A. There are several different methods of high banking. If you propose to use a suction dredge for
high banking, pursuant to Fish and Game Code section 5653(d), you must be more than 100 yards
away from the active channel. Otherwise, high banking is not prohibited by SB 670. However, activities
which subtantially modify the bed, bank or channel of a river or stream are subject to the Notification
requirements of Fish and Game Code section 1602. High banking may meet this criteria and you are
advised to contact the appropiate DFG regional office for more information.

OP
OP
2cmorau

2cmorau

Bronze Member
Nov 8, 2010
Camptonville, CA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Gravel Hog
I agree, back ani't what it used to be

I don't know what's worst, digging for a high banker or slipping on rocks with lead on dredging.

think i can get the forest circus to agree to a bobcat? :laughing9:

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DREDGING DEAD FOREVER IN ALL STATES AS EPA PUBLISHES IT'S PHONY MERCURY STUDY AND ALL STATES WILL SOON FOLLOW SUIT AS FEDERAL AGENCY AND FEDERAL STUDY-going dredging---John

Gravel Hog

Dec 11, 2010
N. Cal - Born & Raised
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Time To Break Camp, Guys. The USGS has the last card in the royal flush and it's an ACE. :help:

I am sure it's just about time for their salmon dinner celebration to start, hope there all tainted heavily with mercury.
evilgrin.gif

Choke on it!!!!

OP
OP
2cmorau

2cmorau

Bronze Member
Nov 8, 2010
Camptonville, CA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
GH & HJ

year 2020

caution tape shall be placed on all rivers during salmon season/runs.

doverturtle

Apr 23, 2010
York County, PA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon; Garrett AT Pro; Garrett Infinium; XP Deus; Minelab Excalibur 1000
Hoser John said:
DREDGING DEAD FOREVER IN ALL STATES AS EPA PUBLISHES IT'S PHONY MERCURY STUDY AND ALL STATES WILL SOON FOLLOW SUIT AS FEDERAL AGENCY AND FEDERAL STUDY-going dredging---John

The mercury problem is not phony. Here on the east coast, practically every stream has fish advisories due to mercury contamination. You can thank corporate greed for this problem. I imagine the same problem exists on the west coast. The contamination was easy to eliminate at the source, but since it affects the bottom line of corporations it was fought tooth and nail. Once again, the pain falls on us little guys and for the corporations it is business as usual.

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS mercury is a naturally occuring element found all over the world since the dawn a time and mankind is still here. Yes it has been dumped into waterways in days of old and some igjets still do BUT a dredge is the BAT=EPA own rules is the absolutely" best available technology for recovery" but convaluted trumped up LAB STUDIES proves absolutely nothing except they don't know what the f there doing. Read the study twice and flawed beyond comprehension--but will bury us anyhow---F'M' ain't talkn' radio either-- >:( -John

doverturtle

Apr 23, 2010
York County, PA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon; Garrett AT Pro; Garrett Infinium; XP Deus; Minelab Excalibur 1000
Hoser John said:
BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS mercury is a naturally occuring element found all over the world since the dawn a time and mankind is still here. Yes it has been dumped into waterways in days of old and some igjets still do BUT a dredge is the BAT=EPA own rules is the absolutely" best available technology for recovery" but convaluted trumped up LAB STUDIES proves absolutely nothing except they don't know what the f there doing. Read the study twice and flawed beyond comprehension--but will bury us anyhow---F'M' ain't talkn' radio either-- >:( -John
Dude, calm down. I am a chemical engineer and know quite a lot about this. While mercury is naturally occuring, the mercury compounds currently causing problems can mainly be traced back to the burning of coal. Mercury is a bioaccumulant, which means that once it is in your body it cannot be naturally removed. Yeah, it sucks about the new rule, but don't blame the EPA. Some of us would like to eat fish without worrying about mercury levels.

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
doverturtle said:
Hoser John said:
Dude, calm down. I am a chemical engineer and know quite a lot about this. While mercury is naturally occuring, the mercury compounds currently causing problems can mainly be traced back to the burning of coal. Mercury is a bioaccumulant, which means that once it is in your body it cannot be naturally removed. Yeah, it sucks about the new rule, but don't blame the EPA. Some of us would like to eat fish without worrying about mercury levels.

As John stated,suction dredging is the only way to clean up whats already in the streams.Any dredger that has spent any time plying there trade has pulled pounds of it from waterways!Heck Oregon or Washington has a MINER sponsored mercury gathering program,where you can bring in your acquired mercury to turn in!!

OP
OP
2cmorau

2cmorau

Bronze Member
Nov 8, 2010
Camptonville, CA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
WE suck or do they?

** High Priority **

Some time ago we had identified this week and last as the period of time we expected to hold public meetings on the Draft Subsequent Environmental Impact Report and Proposed Regulations. In mid-December it became apparent we would not be able to meet that schedule and, by email, I shared that information with everyone for whom I had an email address and I knew was interested. Clearly, my email address book does not include everyone who is interested in these proceedings. As a result, last night a number of people showed up in Santa Clarita expecting a public meeting, which did not happen. There are no public meetings this week in Santa Clarita, Fresno or Sacramento nor are there any in Redding or Yreka next week.

CDFG has completed our review and development of the draft SEIR and proposed regulations and we are now incorporating final edits, proofreading documents, and preparing the several submittals which are necessary for the Office of Administrative Law. When we are done with that sometime next week we will provide documents to the printer for production and get our mailing list set up to mail paper copies to libraries and CDFG offices, CD's to parties who have requested the documents and work on getting the documents posted to our web site. When we know exactly when we can release the documents for public review we will establish the public meeting dates and locations.

I expect to have a much better idea of our schedule next week. That information will be used to update our website and I will provide the same information to this group in an email.

Please forward to others who may find this useful.

Mark Stopher
Environmental Program Manager
California Department of Fish and Game
601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001

voice 530.225.2275
fax 530.225.2391
cell 530.945.1344

OP
OP
2cmorau

2cmorau

Bronze Member
Nov 8, 2010
Camptonville, CA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
doveturtle
Mercury volatilizes at a low temp, it requires long exposer to the substance to be harmful, its like dope ( cocaine or weed )
have you seen these people
Mercury is 13.6, silver is 10.0, copper is 8.9, nickel-iron is 7.0, arsenic 5.4, diamond is 3.52 on the weight scale of the table of elements.
dredging can capture diamonds so get off your high horse. The EPA don't know rose fertilizer.

nuf said

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What a hoot-I'm a state certified chemical engineer and treated 100's a billions a gallons of water. Registered with the EPA,Haz Mat board member in nevada,engineered for Litton,Bunker Ramo,TRW, built the facilities for Arbo electronics in the valley,Cirtel Nevada in both Carson City and Irvine and on and on and on. Water treatment and chemical processing was my fortae and by god I know the process and procedures and all my experience mining and being the enemy has given me the expertise to elude this censored STATEMENTS. the end is here-be scared--I TRULY FEEL SORRY FOR THE 1% SERIOUS PROFESSIONAL MINERS WHO EAT OUTTA THEIR DREDGE BOXES as we're outta there and this infintile kalif EIR tain't nuttn' in comparison- :help: John

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread