tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm sure he doesn't consider that as thievery. It's more of a legal act of finders keepers and I do wonder how many other treasure hunters on this site would agree to this same act?. What, really would be the verdict in a trial of ronwoodcraft vs tree rat?. I say lets take this one to court. I could see how a "Tree Rat" would see how suet put there in what he considers "A Tree" would be perfectly legal. If I was on the jury I can maybe see it in favor of the Tree Rat, but I first would like to hear all the evidence against him. I do understand that the only purpose for the suet was for the fine feathered critters, but these circumstances are somewhat conflicting or so it seems to me. :dontknow:

Last edited:
OP
OP
ronwoodcraft

ronwoodcraft

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2007
Idaho
I'm sure he doesn't consider that as thievery. It's more of a legal act of finders keepers and I do wonder how many other treasure hunters on this site would agree to this same act?. What, really would be the verdict in a trial of ronwoodcraft vs tree rat?. I say lets take this one to court. I could see how a "Tree Rat" would see how suet put there in what he considers "A Tree" would be perfectly legal. If I was on the jury I can maybe see it in favor of the Tree Rat, but I first would like to hear all the evidence against him. I do understand that the only purpose for the suet was for the fine feathered critters, but these circumstances are somewhat conflicting or so it seems to me. :dontknow:
:laughing7::laughing7: Might be right Grant. The feeder is located about six feet outside the window. When I opened the window and yelled at him, I thought he may be deaf, because he ignored me. I went outside and walked up to him, and he looked at me, and just kept munching like he had no conscience, and didn't think he was doing anything wrong.

Brian C.

Bronze Member
Jan 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Whites and Garrett. I use several machines, the ace 350 is a nice machine. I have a 5900, 6000, whites.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nice clear pics.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread